kThien

Reaction score
Hi,
I am unable to read some of the text i.e attributes, inbox messages, because the font color is too faint. It occurred after I tried to find a darker skin and downloaded the FMC skin. After using it, I didn't like it so reverted back to the default and this occurred.
How do I fix this?

Much appreciated, cheers.

Try going to preferences, interface and then the skin colours tab and change the colours there

have changed the tabs but all i seem to do is change the attribute numbers and not he text

I'm also having this problem on my desktop. would love to know how to fix it

it works fine on my laptop though

Any news on this front? When the beta was over and full game released, it seemed to fix itself after a steam update. However, I just downloaded a new update and now the text color has turned a light orange, still very hard to read...

i have the same problem, i also bought that high visibility unlockable to see the text but i still cant :mad:

ive fixed the issue for fmc, all you have to do is delete any skins you have downloaded then go to preferences - reload skin
worked for me

this may be considered cheating but i downloaded a dark skin for fm 13 and i can see all text fine now.

If anoyone is still having this problem, all you need to do is delete all your other skins, then reload the current skin and it should work. Literally just tried it and it worked fine

I've done that (deleting skins folder in my documents) and even redownloaded FM from steam... not sure why it still occurs.

EDIT: In a moment of frustration, I redid them and this time clicked "Clear Cache" then reloaded, lo and behold... it worked! :D

Last edited:
If anoyone is still having this problem, all you need to do is delete all your other skins, then reload the current skin and it should work. Literally just tried it and it worked fine

Thanks for the help! :)

Thx it worked;)
I also downloaded skins , but i couldn't even use them...