Church89

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's my issue - not sure if this is the right place to post it - But I have started a save with Helmond sport who seem to have a long term affiliation with parent club VVV. Which means they can take any of my players without hesitation. Now this link was already there in the beginning of the game, and now it's 2016- but whatever I do, the club link cannot be terminated.

Any help on this?

I've tried influencing the media- etc, etc. But nothing works.

Hi all,

Here's my issue - not sure if this is the right place to post it - But I have started a save with Helmond sport who seem to have a long term affiliation with parent club VVV. Which means they can take any of my players without hesitation. Now this link was already there in the beginning of the game, and now it's 2016- but whatever I do, the club link cannot be terminated.

Any help on this?

I've tried influencing the media- etc, etc. But nothing works.

After a bit of research I believe Helmond sport to be a sort of B team for VVV this would mean that you cant cancel the link and would make sense to why they can just take you players.

its a '' long term '' ''national partnership'' but it's getting a bit frustraing because I am performing better than them - and my reputation is almost larger.

This is about the same as PSV and their partnership with Eindhoven. But it would be weird if this could NOT be cancelled at any point in the game.

its a '' long term '' ''national partnership'' but it's getting a bit frustraing because I am performing better than them - and my reputation is almost larger.

This is about the same as PSV and their partnership with Eindhoven. But it would be weird if this could NOT be cancelled at any point in the game.

Is their a rule in their league that requires this type of partnership? If their is in a couple of years if it hasn't ended try and create a partnership with a lower team to replace that one. I don't know a lot about the Dutch league but a lot of club partnerships do end after a while on FM

There is no rule- it just says it is a 'long term' affiliation. I can't find a new parent club as it is all greyed out. Greatly ruining my game as I am pretty much better than they are, and they keep stealing away my best players for literally no money.

The partnership started in 2010 (2013 was the first season I played) and still I can't do anything about it. This is very frustrating. There must be away around this?

There is no rule- it just says it is a 'long term' affiliation. I can't find a new parent club as it is all greyed out. Greatly ruining my game as I am pretty much better than they are, and they keep stealing away my best players for literally no money.

The partnership started in 2010 (2013 was the first season I played) and still I can't do anything about it. This is very frustrating. There must be away around this?

You don't want a new parent club, you want a new feeder club then you can do to the team your board picks what they are doing to you.

That´s besides the point. I don´t want a feeder club. The thing is this team is worse than me but they are stealing my players for free. I doubt I´ll be able to get a team as a feeder club with a higher reputation than my own. I want this link terminated!