SFolio

Reaction score
I'm right at the beginning of my second season with Hamburg SV, and Son Heung Min, my most promising youngster, is about to turn 21. Since the first season i've been trying too get somebody to tutor him, but he is never listed in the drop down box, any idea's why?

I'm right at the beginning of my second season with Hamburg SV, and Son Heung Min, my most promising youngster, is about to turn 21. Since the first season i've been trying too get somebody to tutor him, but he is never listed in the drop down box, any idea's why?

What is his squad status ?

can you drop his team status? (although that certainly wouldn't help his demeanor.)

can you drop his team status? (although that certainly wouldn't help his demeanor.)

You can do this. I just did it with an 18 year old regen who was set to first team, he had been starting every game and playing well but I dropped him to rotation status so I could get his determination tutored up. His morale did not go down and indeed it actually went up after I told him Phil Jones would be tutoring him.

I think you are safe to drop their status as long as it isn't right after you sign them. I made this mistake a couple times, it gets them very upset, make sure they have been at the club for a little bit first