Reaction score
I just lost my second season by losing to Man City by 4 points.

They had 91, I had 87.

I score 95 goals in the league though.

I've been using Raikans Borrusia Dortmund tactic and it's been great but I just can't get that final push. I did win the Champions League my first season, but lost in the semi's barely to Barcelona on aggregate.

I won the Cup winners cup and the capital one cup this season.

Players bought include:

Falcao, Lewandowski, Dede, Rodrigo, Jovetic, Sven Bender, Nainggolan, Marco Reus, Xherdan Shaqiri (going to sell, been poor) and Leighton Baines.

Anyone want to offer a tactic to use or anything that'd help?

I'm rotating Lewandowski and Falcao by the way.

Here's a look at my team:

View attachment 344159

Tips please

You're complaining about wining everything except the premier league?

****... Some people just can't get satisfied.

First off, swap Baines and Dede. Baines is not a CD and Dede is not a LB. Your squad needs time to gel seeing as you have basically bought a whole new squad. You need to make sure the players playing in the positions can actually play the role set for them.

When I opened up this thread I expected the OP to be from Arsene Wenger.... :p

Anyway dont fret. You cant win em all. Getting 91 points all but guarantees a league title. Just keep going the way you were and it will come. Dont sign too many players too quick or they wont gel.

Last edited:
That's my mistake. I play them in their usual position. Due to them being on holiday I needed to manually arrange their positions.

So yeah, other than that, purchasing or tactical ideas?

Any good tactics from this site I could maybe use?

How have you managed to buy Reus, Bender, Baines, Falcao, Nainggolan, Lewandowski, Rodrigo, Dede, Jovetic and Shaqiri in such a small amount of time without selling any of Arsenals biggest names?

Money over time, selling some players, winning the champions league helped. Also most of those players were unhappy or transfer listed.

That's my mistake. I play them in their usual position. Due to them being on holiday I needed to manually arrange their positions.

So yeah, other than that, purchasing or tactical ideas?

Any good tactics from this site I could maybe use?
i have the same problem with ajax, sold most of my 5 value players to cash and using the youth. im going try to give it some time and stick them on their position.