ankitd1994

Reaction score
I delegated press conferences to my assistant manager at the start of the season. But when I saw that two of my star players had been 'left out in the cold' by their national teams, I wanted to talk to the press regarding those managers. But when I tried to do that, the message I got was, "Hi, you've reached the answer phone of Press Journalist. Sorry I can't take your call right now." Has anyone had this message before? Or does anyone know how to give an opinion on national selection in any other way?

I delegated press conferences to my assistant manager at the start of the season. But when I saw that two of my star players had been 'left out in the cold' by their national teams, I wanted to talk to the press regarding those managers. But when I tried to do that, the message I got was, "Hi, you've reached the answer phone of Press Journalist. Sorry I can't take your call right now." Has anyone had this message before? Or does anyone know how to give an opinion on national selection in any other way?

I've gotten that on a couple of occations, it will work later. At least it did for me.

Do you guys know why we got this message though? Its been a month in game time and I'm still getting it, dunno what to do lol

It's random. It's included to add to realism because I journalist couldn't always get to you to hear what you want say straight away. The length, the occurrence, everything about it is random.

i got that too realy anoying when u wanna have a go at them

I had this happen also. Mine happened when Ricardo Quaresma declined my call up to portugal squad as injury replacement and then I got his messagebank when i tried to talk to him

Went to press to lambast him, got the message bank for the press aswell l, so ended up just removing him from the national pool...

2 Months later, still get Quaresma's message bank. biggest waste of ta;ent going around...lol

Haha never had this before! All of the journalists must love me. ;)

I think the problem's only with national managers. Never been able to talk to press about a national manager. Might be because I've set all press conferences to assistant manager but then again my Media Handling is as high as possible on the attributes section so i truly have no idea why after 2 seasons in the game i still cant get to talk about national selection. Is this a glitch in the game or something? Has anyone successfully told off a national manager for not selecting their player?