UNBEATABLE 4-2-4 V2 (Quadruple winning + 143 Goals in 38 Premier League games)

UNBEATABLE 4-2-4 V2 (Quadruple winning + 143 Goals in 38 Premier League games)

gave up on this release pretty much December, hated .. HATED all the over 90% intensity, have me changing the team up every game, not your fault Scorch, it's the match engine

im using it on an online save currently and its doing great

Has no one realised yet that this is THE best tactic this year?

Was looking for a new tactic to try in my second season with Cardiff in the Championship. Struggling a bit in the early days with the tactic I used last year for a playoff run. First five matches with this tactic unbeaten, 21 GF 4 GA 4W 1D 0L including one cup match (the draw with a rotated squad). 4-6 goals in each match outside the cup game.

Does this still work effectively on 22.4.1?
I'm on 30 W - 3 D - 8 L since starting this tactic. Most losses have been recently in the run against clubs with 1 striker and 3 attacking midfielders, against those teams I've changed up to a 4-1-4-1 to give some additional defensive support with a DM and that's helped. 40 games into the current season we were picked 6th in the season preview. Current atop the table with 88 points, 28 W - 4 D - 8 L and a +68 GD. 109 GF and 41 GA. Beat Arsenal in the Carabao Cup 4th round and lost to Chelsea 1-2 in the Quarter Finals.

Без имени-1.jpg

Tested again on the latest update, still a great tactic -