Unbeatable Chelsea ??

Alankemp-1

Reaction score
Has anyone else came across this. i started a game with united and was doing well 17 game uinbeaten run when i finallyh lost to man city and chelsea.
however i find myself 11 points behind chelsea still ! theyre still unbeaten in 24 games and only drawing 3 of them winning 21! and conceding 5 only!
WHAT CAN I DO ??

anyone else came across this ?

Yea Chelsea is hard to beat even when my team is better they always seem to win or equalise,although this does the trick for me a few team just go full attack from the first minute,also it depends which tactic chelsea is using against you for example chelsea is playing with a 3 strikers system with their current coach in my game

Celtic went 46 Games undefeated in the League so I lost the league twice in a row without a chance in **** of regaining it until Mowbray took over from Rafa Benitez at Liverpool. Something came to mind, maybe if you tap up a few of there big players try put them off or even when your going to play them try and demoralise them in press conferences to put them off. I've not tried myself and I'm not even sure it will work but give it a go.

chelsea is a hard team i normally get beat by them but i just been playing my west ham game and just beat them 6-0 biggest score ever had againest them, must of had the tactics spot on :) proof is below.