COSELI

Reaction score
im with braga, just beat benfica and sporting 3-0 each!

i dont know how to do it, just tell me how and i post some,its a realy nice plugnplay

No screenshots mate?

im leading the league just 1 defeat against porto when i was building the tactic!

!

No screenshots mate?

formation?
oi?
training?

2 wing backs 2 blocking center backs the defensive midfielder is the heart of the team good passing god positioning, 1 box to box good pass decent long shoot rates required, and 1 supportive midfielder, 2 winger atacking the middle, and the striker holding the ball, sorry about the screenshots but im new on the forum and i dont know how to post them! trainning i trust on my staff

but try it for 3 matches!

2 wing backs 2 blocking center backs the defensive midfielder is the heart of the team good passing god positioning, 1 box to box good pass decent long shoot rates required, and 1 supportive midfielder, 2 winger atacking the middle, and the striker holding the ball, sorry about the screenshots but im new on the forum and i dont know how to post them! trainning i trust on my staff

THANK YOU

I was losing a lot of games with Atletico Madrid (I don't know why) but then I put this tactic and it was awesome 8-| I easily won 3 - 0 against Malaga

i told you

I was losing a lot of games with Atletico Madrid (I don't know why) but then I put this tactic and it was awesome 8-| I easily won 3 - 0 against Malaga

how many victories so far?

Some screenshots of the actual tactic would get people more interested, personally if I see a tactic with no screens I won't use it, just a suggestion mate ^_^

how many victories so far?

stop! create a new accounts just to promote your tactic! its pathetic talk to yourself from different acount, instead making idiot out of yourself just put some screannies and be patient

??

stop! create a new accounts just to promote your tactic! its pathetic talk to yourself from different acount, instead making idiot out of yourself just put some screannies and be patient
w

what? how old do you think i am? listen i just posted a tactic that i think its fantastic, usually i download other people tactics, and i ve decide to share one of my own,listen if you dont want to test it fair enough but dont insult me, please.

like i said on my previous post i dont know how to post screen shoots, its my day 1 on this forum, as a registered member, CAN SOMEONE BE SO KIND TO EXLAIN HOW DO I POST THE ****** SCREENSHOOTS?

has someone test it yet?

Please can you add screenshot and some information actually about the tactic. No one will try it and this thread will end up full of abuse. I will give you a few hours to edit the post, and if not then i will close it.

To take a screenshot in FM click Alt+F9, and to upload it to the forum, click "Go advanced" on your post, and then click on the paperclip icon to upload them

heres the tactic

thank you for the hint.

so as you can see is a basic 4141 but very effective, i will post some results

perfect tactic, short pass, good defensive posture, amazing offensive rates, just try it, waiting for feedbacks...
I put this tactic and it was awesome
o.png

UPDATE (Atletico Madrid)

UPDATE:
After that I won the next 6 games, lost against Real Madrid, and won 4-0 against Zenit (away)

Last edited: