Unbeaten Season By AI.

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
I have searched around for a while and found numerous threads on your unbeaten streak, but in my Arsenal save something I've never seen before happened. Chelsea (under Ancelotti) went the full 38 games without loss. England being argubaly the hardest league to go unbeaten in due to no one or two teams dominate and the talent is quite evenly spread. Has anyone else ever had this before?

chelsea.jpg

Last edited:
Quite impressive however,I would of liked to of seen it been done by a team such as Arsenal or Tottenham.

Great achievement though.

Dont you mean AI?

Are you referring to the title? I was not sure what to put so I put Unbeaten season By Sports Interactive, Wasn't sure what to call it. Is it called A1? what does that mean?

Are you referring to the title? I was not sure what to put so I put Unbeaten season By Sports Interactive, Wasn't sure what to call it. Is it called A1? what does that mean?

I thought it was done by computer and,if you're referring to the meaning of AI,it stands for artifical interface.

EDIT-

AI = Artificial Intelligence

Last edited:
I thought it was done by computer and,if you're referring to the meaning of AI,it stands for artifical interface.

Yes it was done by the computer. Just didn't think thats what you'd call it :) I'll change it now.

Doesn't AI = Artificial Intelligence? I've never seen an unbeaten run in-game yet -- always 1 loss at very least.

Hm, my reserves go unbeaten for seasons at a time, in fact one season they won every single one of their games and conceded 4 goals. Agreed it's much harder for leagues which are competitive though.

In my games, Arsenal do terribly mind you, it seems strength and aggression are very important stats in the match engine, as aggressive, strong teams seem to dominate the leagues regardless of 'quality'. For example Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter .. all have very high determination and aggression stats.

I've gone unbeaten with Man Utd in the Premier League, we lost to Chelsea in the Community Shield, FA Cup but done the double over them in the league, lost to Tottenham in the semi-finals of Carling Cup, Atletico beat us 1-0 in Europe but we came back in the 2nd leg and won the Champions League :p

My U18s won every game apart from one which they drew

I have done it a couple of times with Big Teams but never seen one done by the computer

Wow, with 89 points on any other season, you'd probably have won the league!

ive seen this time and time again on fm , and it always changes on my game its always chelsea first season then aston villa , everton and the big teams always fail on my game i have seen myself lose the league with 92 points before

Yeah.. i was unbeaten for three seasons in EPL. (Chelsea -> 532 and 4132 formations)
Scored 100, 102 and 98 points. :D

Some people are showing off their unbeaten runs - why? Dumbasses

On topic, i have never seen the AI go unbeaten in the prem but have seen barca go unbeaten in la liga