UNBEATEN + UCL winning 4-2-4 (145 goals in 34 league games)

UNBEATEN + UCL winning 4-2-4 (145 goals in 34 league games)

Currently using your 4-1-3-2 with aston villa first season which ive lost just 3 in 16
Is this tactic stronger?

it will probably leak less goals however the problem is likely with your team morale, fitness, and general quality of your players this will have a larger negative effect than the tactic used. playing attacking formations might expose lesser teams at the back, try this tactic if your still struggling try changing the roaming playmaker to centre midfielder(support) it will make your midfield more balanced.

also remember to rest your players after each game this is even more important this year as high tempo pressing tactics cost alot more player fitness.

First of all i have to say that this tatic is awesome. Thanks for the excellent work. Secondly i will like to ask you, which player is your right winger by the name of Kerhmann? And can you pots all your squad?
Thanks and be well. Keep up the excellent work

First of all i have to say that this tatic is awesome. Thanks for the excellent work. Secondly i will like to ask you, which player is your right winger by the name of Kerhmann? And can you pots all your squad?
Thanks and be well. Keep up the excellent work

thanks so much man, kerhmann is just some 16 year old regen I got that I was giving game time towards the end of the season usually id go with almada or brant sometimes reyna or greenwood most of my front 6 are very versatile and interchangeable. I've now upgraded to mbappe who'll be the main rw.

I might post an updated version of this tactic at some point so keep an eye out.

thanks so much man, kerhmann is just some 16 year old regen I got that I was giving game time towards the end of the season usually id go with almada or brant sometimes reyna or greenwood most of my front 6 are very versatile and interchangeable. I've now upgraded to mbappe who'll be the main rw.

I might post an updated version of this tactic at some point so keep an eye out.
Thanks for your answer. I will keep an yey out.

tried this lost 5 on bounce with man city did not work for me at all

tried this lost 5 on bounce with man city did not work for me at all

must be a problem with your team if your trying this tactic after a long run of poor form obviously its not going to be an instant fix no tactic will

focus on fitness, morale, and give it a chance dont base it off a loss away to liverpool also fm

tried this tactic today with Partizan, won every game except the derby match, and got fired :D but the tactic is great, maybe best so far

So this is currently the highest ranked tactic in the fm base test

So this is currently the highest ranked tactic in the fm base test

Bear in mind that is combined results from subtop + underdog. Click on Subtop results only or Underdog results only to see the differences. ;)

Do you think this type of tactic will work with Nottingham Forrest, are they an Underdog?

I just lost 5-3 to the second team, do you think it is just familiarity

we gave up 4 Xg

Do you think this type of tactic will work with Nottingham Forrest, are they an Underdog?

I just lost 5-3 to the second team, do you think it is just familiarity

we gave up 4 Xg

no tactic will consistently work for a team that's significantly weaker than the opposition but if you're still in the championship you'll probably be a relatively good team so this tactic should help.