deane1

Reaction score
my highest games unbeaten in a row on fm13 is 14

what is everyone's elses unbeaten runs

Mine is 20 with Grimsby in the first season, i then lost 1-0 -.-

Second season currently like 23 matches unbeaten(league) however did lose 2-1 vs Rochdale in Johnstones paint trophy few games ago

Last edited:
Went around 40 games unbeaten in the league.

Didn't have an invincible season though, was something like January 2020- March 2021 :(

upload your tactic please share your tips, im going to scream i swear to god

Did up to 36 games til friggin' Blackburn Rovers beat my team, Burnley!

Went 3 full league seasons, so 114 (38*3) games unbeaten with Southampton in FM12.
Lost in the CL and cups obviously, but unbeaten in league.
My team was just full of insane regens by then and there was literally no other team challenging me - United and City were both way down the table, with my main rival being Newport County :L But even then it was way too easy.

I find FM13 harder to go on massive streaks as I always seem to get one inconsistent result like a 1-0 loss to West Brom at home or something when I've won my last 15 games.. Highest on FM13 is probably around 20..

tip for going unbeaten when you go ahead in a game set it to counter so you are more defensive

Sounds like the game is easy if so many people go unbeaten for long lengths of time, im currently 23 games unbeaten with Hartlepool in my first season also.

I've got 136 matches unbeaten with Ajax in the Dutch league!

45 league games with Rangers. Full first season undefeated then 9 games into 2nd season

I am currently 37 and counting with Arsenal (That's all competitions by the way, I lost the 2nd of game of the season before the one I am halfway through now, so it's about 50-odd in the league :) )

tip for going unbeaten when you go ahead in a game set it to counter so you are more defensive

Ive just got an 11 match streak in the league and ran out of games in the aeason and the counter stratergy is just brilliant