Unbelievable 4231 - Reading 113 points and 125 Goals w no signings!!

stuartclark16

Nov 7, 2018
I've finally perfected the tactic I've been trying to make for so long and I don't think i can make it any better now. I plugged and played it with reading for a season and they absolutely walked the league.

Please try this - It's suitable for any team

I will now test with a top team and see what they can do, alongside a low down team and just leave it alone to simulate and ill see what happens!!

Attachments

stuartclark16

Nov 7, 2018
An improved version of the tactic especially for underdog teams. I ran a lot of tests, in this test was Gijon with this tactic and Pamplona with another version with an advanced forward. When you're in the top 6 strongest in the league you'd use the AF one but in any other case use the DLF one. Personally i'd probably rather use the DLF version all the time now however i'll upload both

:)

Please test and let me know. You'll easily win leagues with both tactics but more likely with the DLF version i'd say as an underdog. With top teams these both seriously shred

Attachments

ankrav

Jun 27, 2020
nice tactic dude
tested with Vitoria Sport Club and it worked great
just felt the team struggles a little in away games and conceeds a lot of goals
however it was a great season
champion of portuguese league
won portuguese cup
and reached semi finals of Europe League -- loosing to the winners Arsenal

Attachments

stuartclark16

Nov 7, 2018
nice tactic dude
tested with Vitoria Sport Club and it worked great
just felt the team struggles a little in away games and conceeds a lot of goals
however it was a great season
champion of portuguese league
won portuguese cup
and reached semi finals of Europe League -- loosing to the winners Arsenal
Thanks for sharing mate - It is a very good tactic but I do agree with what you said for sure :)