Unbelievable Season.. Goal Machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDood

Reaction score
Ok so I recently started a game as Barcelona, using a tactic I downloaded from here, although I do not know whose it is.. It's called GoalsGalore and its a sort of 4-3-3 with a defensive mid, two centre mids, two wingers and a centre forward. I had used this before with my Crystal Palace team scoring a fair number of goals, although a large part of this came from the wings. However this time, playing with David Villa up front as you would expect, something ridiculous happened...

View attachment 171170

I couldn't believe it as it happened, none of the team's wins were huge.. the biggest being something like 5-1, but he was scoring constantly, I think 9 or 10 hatricks!

Anyone got anything like this?

Considering what tactics you're using, it's not really special.. The tactics (as you'll be able to tell from the name) is suppose to get as many goals as possible, and some consider that tactic to be 'cheating'. But most people have seen better anyway.

Nevertheless, good season.

ohh ok then ... i know this is off topic but i want to ask you guys a question .. i just brought neven subotic for my liverpool save , im playing with my friend doing network play but im having troubles with him , as you can see his concentration is a 9 and i really want to sort this out because i hear good this about him in threads ...does anyone know if he gets better as he play along or is there any way of training him on that ??? im thinking of getting kjear because hes making mistakes i play his as cover if anyone can give me any advice i would much appreciate it thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.