SE7

Reaction score
So...

...I get my Charlton side promoted to the prem. First off they gave me about £2m to spend, before the season expectations part (which went on renewing the contracts of my best players). Then my final transfer budget, no matter what the season expectation, was £30 (that’s thirty pounds). Then just when I thought it couldn’t get any worst...

... My opening fixtures (in order):

Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Man Utd
Man City
Liverpool
Everton

I have lost all seven games!!!!!

Last edited:
Try a defending, counter attacking style vs the bigger teams that you cannot beat. Also your transfer budget is low because you moved it all to wages... Not quite sure what else you're on about though, this is normal...

No, I didnt move it to wages (wage budget was £150k, which moved to £200k with season expectations), the £2m is what I got at the end of the season, which I spent renewing contracts. Then when getting my FINAL transfer budget, it was £30!!!!! What really ****** me off, was that the club was also given £56m on the same day. I'm along time FM player and have never been so ****** off.

No, I didnt move it to wages (wage budget was £150k, which moved to £200k with season expectations), the £2m is what I got at the end of the season, which I spent renewing contracts. Then when getting my FINAL transfer budget, it was £30!!!!! What really ****** me off, was that the club was also given £56m on the same day. I'm along time FM player and have never been so ****** off.

In my experience the preliminary budget you get at the end of the season is what you have the following - so that part sounds correct to me, you'll just need to ask for more spending money when you can

In my experience the preliminary budget you get at the end of the season is what you have the following - so that part sounds correct to me, you'll just need to ask for more spending money when you can

Yeah, I wasnt expecting a hugh amount. Even another mil or two, I would have shifted into wages and gone for out of contract players, like I normally do. However, £30 was just a slap in the face. Also havent been able to ask for a high wage budget and the transfer window is now shut.

So...

...I get my Charlton side promoted to the prem. First off they gave me about £2m to spend, before the season expectations part (which went on renewing the contracts of my best players). Then my final transfer budget, no matter what the season expectation, was £30 (that’s thirty pounds). Then just when I thought it couldn’t get any worst...

... My opening fixtures (in order):

Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
Man Utd
Man City
Liverpool
Everton

I have lost all seven games!!!!!

You have to be a Harry Houdini in the transfer market :)

did you buy any players on 48 months the season before? also whats the finance state of your club? + how much your key players on? and top of that you can do well in the loan market on this game and maybe you might be able to get good players on pre contract in the summer soo if you get relegated youll come straight back up and you will have parachute money to cover wages

I had a little chuckle at your bad luck there. Only thing to make it worse would of been to lose your best player to injury for 6months in one of those first games or pre season. Btw this always happens to me every season without fail.

i just had both of my top blackburn strikers injured after an away match with charlton the same injury jordan rhodes and john carew both with twisted ankles!!! what are the odds of that ? both out for 3 weeks leon best already was injured! XD crisis

i just had both of my top blackburn strikers injured after an away match with charlton the same injury jordan rhodes and john carew both with twisted ankles!!! what are the odds of that ? both out for 3 weeks leon best already was injured! XD crisis

The season I have just played I had three key players out with torn hamstrings all done in games. That's 3 months out and all three players suffered injury close to each other. Another player gets knee tendinitus and is out 5 months. Decimated I tell you, decimated.

i'v had where i was fighting for title, half way through season, my 6 best players all get injured in space of month, all with long term injuries, i started to plumit then. :'(

To prevent injuries i always have a 1st squad of 30 players and i invest in great reserve and junior squad.

If we know that this FM has a lot of injuries, you have to anticipate the problems.

Noooooooooooooooo my keeper has broken his leg!!!!! 8 months out.

I hate this game sometimes, had just started to get some points, also won two games on the bounce, now this!!!!! My backup keeper is useless!!!

I usually find it happens as soon as you buy a new player for your first team he will get injured within his first 5 games.

I just made 2 loan signings that were my best players as soon as they arrived, pre season they were immense first game they both get injured for 7 months and I had to terminate both loan deals and couldn't loan anyone else to replace them as I had used up my amount of loans per season.