Unbelieveable-jeff Opens!

leesmithyy99

Reaction score
UnbelievableJefflogo.png

A site and community dedicated to providing help and discussion towards the Football Manager series. If you failed to jump on the 2011 wagon it matters not as we cater for all versions. We offer guides, articles, tactics, general downloads but most importantly to you, advice on how to play the game. If you have overwhelmed expectations with Leeds United with two consecutive promotions to the Premiership but can’t quite decide on which players might cut it then we have people who can. Who knows a mans resources? Remember, we can not help everyone, but everyone can help someone. so feel free to bookmark us, register, login and get involved!

www.unbelievable-jeff.com

I love the name of the site, Chris Kamara, what a legend... :)

I was on your site the other day... i came across it, but i cant remember how

I thought the forum section had a very good layout, the skin was nice and there wasn't too much happening, and i like your logos, especially the Kammy one :D

I was on your site the other day... i came across it, but i cant remember how

I thought the forum section had a very good layout, the skin was nice and there wasn't too much happening, and i like your logos, especially the Kammy one :D

i am not Admin or staff i just thought i would post it on here for more views :D