Uncharted 2: Among Thieves / Army of Two II

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Just received this game this morning, and although I won't be able to play it properly for a few days due to exams, I was wondering if anyone else had it and plays it online?

Looking for some people to play online with (PS3), as the single player campaign so far is brilliant.

Also, I have Army of Two II and am wondering if anyone on the PS3 wants to do the campaign with a human being rather than an AI partner. Let me know.

Have you played Uncharted 2 online yet? I've got it but only played single player so far.

I remember playing the first Army of Two with Kris. Was really good fun.

Have you played Uncharted 2 online yet? I've got it but only played single player so far.

I remember playing the first Army of Two with Kris. Was really good fun.

Is Uncharted good? I have heard alot fo good things. If it's worth buying i might steal my ps3 back from my sister and play it with you guys :)

Also Army of Two was epic Lee :wub:

I am currently playing it online as I write this, just in a matchmaking session for Deathmatch.

The Single Player is great fun, I'm only rank 5 in the MP so I can't judge it yet.

As for Army of Two, that's why I'd like to find someone to play with rather than the AI, as I know full well it'll be a lot more fun.

been struggling to leave mw2 alone, but its getting repetitive now, think ill wait till the rumoured dlc of new maps/perks/weapons.

uncharted 2 sounds like its worth the cash, willget back to you when i buy it if you syill need playing partners...

Cool mate. Well I'm looking to play the Co-op campaign on Uncharted 2 as well, so that's fine with me if you fancy it when you get the game.

I'm really impressed with it so far.

Yup it's a really fantastic game, it's so good I've taken a break from the single player campaign just so I don't complete it too soon. Quite possibly my favourite game of 2009, it's basicly Prince of Persia without the agony of missing all of your jumps because you were aiming a few inches to one side.

sounds good. will be buying it when i get home on tues then :D

The multiplayer for Uncharted 2, although limited by few maps and weapons, is actually extremely fun for me. It's hard to get used to playing in 3rd-person after Call of Duty for so long, but it's a refreshing change.

Rank 8 currently. It's a lot slower to rank up than MW2 as well.

The multiplayer for Uncharted 2, although limited by few maps and weapons, is actually extremely fun for me. It's hard to get used to playing in 3rd-person after Call of Duty for so long, but it's a refreshing change.

Rank 8 currently. It's a lot slower to rank up than MW2 as well.

Have you completed uncharted one by any chance? Hardcore uncharted fans of mine says that you can unluck guns for multiplayer if have completed the singleplayer for the first version or something:S I will update you when i get some news.

Oh really? I wasn't aware of that.

I'm on Chapter 18 out of 26 on the Single-Player on Hard difficulty, trying not to complete it too quickly as I don't want to give it up yet... but if it unlocks stuff, I might complete it on Hard then redo it on 'Crushing' difficulty (unlocked after you beat 'Hard' or I would play that mode already) for the Platinum completion trophy.

Have you completed uncharted one by any chance? Hardcore uncharted fans of mine says that you can unluck guns for multiplayer if have completed the singleplayer for the first version or something:S I will update you when i get some news.

so if im reading this right, i ahve to buy and complete uncharted 1 before i can fully utilise all the available options on uncharted2? sounds like a money spinner to me....

wil stil buy uncharted2 even if i am at a disadvantage

so if im reading this right, i ahve to buy and complete uncharted 1 before i can fully utilise all the available options on uncharted2? sounds like a money spinner to me....

wil stil buy uncharted2 even if i am at a disadvantage

Yes your right im afraid, tho it is a great game to enjoy as the graphics are amazing, missions are great its just sensational. Uncharted two is just even better with a bonus to play multiplayer aswell.

Its up to you tho, it does cost abit of money but it really is worth the buy!.

i might buy the original if i enjoy uncharted2, mw2 was my first shooter/action game. and ive since bought world at war and cod4 mw just to enjoy the campaigns

There's an Uncharted 2 demo being released on the 28th apparently.

lol, would be nice to blast some helghast soldiers outside of their natural environment

been struggling to leave mw2 alone, but its getting repetitive now, think ill wait till the rumoured dlc of new maps/perks/weapons.

uncharted 2 sounds like its worth the cash, willget back to you when i buy it if you syill need playing partners...

i may have to rescind my offer.

just learned that one of my friends has been in a ski accident in france and broke his back (not paralysed) and pelvis :'(.
so all the lads are getting some bits together for him, as he will be bed bound for a while. im gonna be setting my ps3 up in his room for when he gets back next week.

sorry mate, maybe we'll play uncharted 3, eh?

Are you kidding me? You're not going to play with me because of that?

Of course I understand, I hope your mate gets better soon, sounds quite awful. :O

cheers mate, if you have added my psn id already then you amy come accross him online from time to time, probably on mw2.

current prognosis is bed bound for 2-5 months.... :(

Back