Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Uncharted 3 - Anyone excited?

Reaction score
I love the Uncharted games... I only own the second one but I have played the first too, both of them are brilliant! And when Drake's Deception was released I was over the moon, the graphics looks amazing, the new fighting... I could go on and on! :$

So who else is excited? The bad thing is that we are gonna have to wait till November, which sucks :mad:

BTW, for those of you who don't know the Uncharted series...
1. It is a PS3 exclusive, since Naughty Dog made it (legendary game makers, I love their other games!)
2. It's an action-adventure game staring a guy called Nathan Drake, who is the 'supposed' descented of Sir Francis Drake.
3. It has won some TOP awards, and when I mean top I mean the best.
4. It's awesome :p

Last edited:
N'gog we trust.
Reaction score
I loved the first two, this should be great :p

Reaction score
I loved the first two, this should be great :p
It WILL be great, trust me.

Have you seen the gameplay videos yet?

BTW I love your avatar, every time I look at it, it cracks me up like **** for some reason!

Reaction score
My favourite games on PS3, only played the first one in my mates about a month ago, the next day I went to Game and bought the 2 of them and cleared them with in a week, amazing games.

N'gog we trust.
Reaction score
It WILL be great, trust me.

Have you seen the gameplay videos yet?

BTW I love your avatar, every time I look at it, it cracks me up like **** for some reason!
Yeah, looks amazing, graphics were great, going to be a long wait for it to come out XD

And thanks :p

Reaction score
Yeah, looks amazing, graphics were great, going to be a long wait for it to come out XD

And thanks :p
The good thing is at least since single player looks so good they could now concentrate on MP to make it much better... and remove Situational Awareness.

Reaction score
Every video I try to watch on Youtube won't work just wont load :(

Reaction score
Every video I try to watch on Youtube won't work just wont load :(
Hmm, let me looks at it...

Here are some:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHcM6aHPnE"]Uncharted 3 Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qDWMJO7BY"]Uncharted 3 'Burning Chateau' Gameplay[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPU_wpfccNE&feature=channel"]Uncharted 3 'Burning Chateau' Gameplay 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83cn-YthOBE"]IGN Rewind Trailer for Uncharted 3[/ame]

Last edited:
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i love the Uncharted series. Drake is a **** funny charecter. I can't wait for 3 although i think i'm looking forward to Mass Effect 3 more than this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr0OG8GVwMY"]YouTube - Mass Effect 3 : Earth Announcement Trailer [HD][/ame]

#THFC
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed Uncharted 2, so I would like to get this if we're in a better financial situation by the release date.

Reaction score
Uncharted 2 is the only game I really play on the PS3, it's great fun. Most definitely will get uncharted 3

Reaction score
Uncharted 2 is the only game I really play on the PS3, it's great fun. Most definitely will get uncharted 3
Same here, online for me is quite addictive (H)

Not really hated the first two not my type of game tbf! :p
Your the first person I have heard that actually hates Uncharted.. what do you not like about it? I see no flaws :S

Reaction score
What about the Original Uncharted? It's every bit as good as the 2nd. Both are great games.
The original Uncharted in my opinion had a much better story, although I enjoyed Uncharted 2 the same, plus online is so awesome to! IGN said it's like having two games in one disk

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I enjoyed certain parts in Uncharted 2 I think people were so overwhelmed by some of the set-pieces in the game that they chose to ignore how poor the majority of it was. Think I'll be passing on Uncharted 3.

Reaction score
I enjoyed the first one, but I never bought the second one even though I thought I would. PS3 games quite expensive, so if I do get this it'll probably be later on when it's cheaper.