Deejayseesee

Lest we forget.
Reaction score
Welcome all to my inspiration page,

Plain and simple, I need your help! I am going to start a journeyman story as a story in the first person, beginning unemployed and seeing where life takes me. However, how should I start the story. Where am I living? What am I doing? Am I in a job outside of football at the moment? Anything you can think of, do tell. I know the characteristics of the person, as I'm being me, but set the scene and the mood for me, I'll write the rest. Have I broken my leg and not able to play football every again? I don't know... You decide!

Many Regards,
David "Undoubtedly the Best" Charnock. :)

Dave the potato man from Knaresborough. 8-|

A mack wearing flasher!!! nah seriously maybe you could've started as a scout like AVB and start at a team in a situation similar to porto and have proper crack and trying to be kings of europe

A mack wearing flasher!!! nah seriously maybe you could've started as a scout like AVB and start at a team in a situation similar to porto and have proper crack and trying to be kings of europe

Scout like AVB sound good, but you should start that as a part time job in an amateur team

Scout like AVB sound good, but you should start that as a part time job in an amateur team

I also am feeling the scouting route - which level of scouting do you feel I should be at, and where, do I have a language because of it? Or am I going around little Sunday League matches? :)

You need to be McDonalds employee accidently thrusted in charge of the Mcdonalds team where you excelled, and have decided to pack in the hamburgers and go for it proffesionally!

You need to be McDonalds employee accidently thrusted in charge of the Mcdonalds team where you excelled, and have decided to pack in the hamburgers and go for it proffesionally!

A McDonalds in Knaresborough that you deliver Potatoes too...

But yeah, scouting route seems best.
Could have moved to Europe somewhere with family/lady friend/escape your potato job and taken up a scouting job for the local team.

your a middle aged man who had a failure of a football career, it wasnt until your gay husband, Barry seen you laying out your shopping in a 3-5-2 formation that he managed to get you a job in coaching the local knaresbrough over 60's 7 a side football league

Dave the potato man from Knaresborough was attending a local football match on dour winter afternoon in you guessed it Karachi, Pakistan. During the game some shenanigans took place which left the home side a man down, without hesitation Dave leaped to the home teams aid only he could save face for the home team who were 6-1 down. Dave scored 5 goals in the last 15 minutes to draw the game level. After this sensational performance Dave decided to retire and manage this club whom he loved so much and together with his partner Barry supporting him from the rear he set out on his football fairytale.

after becoming manager of the local pakisstan team, dave and barry soon realised that he wasnt making enough money to support thier children they had recently bought in a holiday to bermuda, antelope who was 4 and ben dover who was 3,

At this point you have now moved back to the UK and living in southend.........BE SOUTHEND :D

after looking on google maps i dont see whats wrong with it ;)

Lol at this whole thread. Really looking forward to whatever this story is :D

I dread to ask for any more suggestions, because I feel they'll get worse.

Your assistant manager will be Leon Clarke, the cleverist footballer know to man... </sarcasm>