Auranghzeb

Reaction score
Well this is my first try on FM 2011 I´m using a tactic that worked prette well with my preston side in fm 2010 with one variant, instead of using a defensive winger on the right side im using a winger as i dont have any player to be a defensive winger (Had Konko in my 4 times in 6 year champion preston). The left wing man is an advanced playmaker and is crucial. This tactic is very good to produce chances i get over 15 shots and 6 to 7 clear cut chances per game (sinclair finishing is rubbish but he still has 9 goals and 11 assists).
Both wingers score a bunch, i lead the league in goals scored and Dyer, sinclair, van der gun and Dobbie each have 9 league goals. Opposing team will tend to close very tightly in defense against this tactic but in late games when score is tied I move DeMerit to Center Forward as target man and he has scored 5 league goals.
The most important players in this scheme are the back four, because you are going to get a lot of chances but a pacey defense is fundamental to hold on the many counter attacks you will be giving.
View attachment 177692View attachment 177693View attachment 177694