LedleysKnee

Reaction score
I have a good regen defensive midfielder on my Tottenham save, the first regen I've ever signed on any actually.

He's to young to be loaned out at the moment so I have him in my under 18's but was wondering which one is actually better for his development? My assistant thinks he could be world class and he's already ' a decent player for most championship sides' and I don't want to hold him back in anyway. Any help is appreciated :)

How close is he to your first team? I like to put my special talents in the first team, then make them available for 60 mins each game for the U21s, that way, if I get chance, I can give them some early first XI experience

Which is better, loan or keep at club, you mean?
Most people tend to have promising youth players in youth club and ask theirs best player to tutor youth players.
but, that condition, I think, is hanging on "how many clubs are below yours and how many key players you have who are keen on tutoring".

if your Tottenham is located in the group of lower-ranked clubs and doesn't have a player as tutor, Loaning out to higher-ranked club might be better.

EDIT: if you want to keep him at your club, player tutoring and make him available for the U21s.

Last edited:
I always leave my U18s players in my U18s team unless they are getting excellent match ratting. You'll stunt their growth if you move them up before their ready (low match ratings)

Which is better, loan or keep at club, you mean?
Most people tend to have promising youth players in youth club and ask theirs best player to tutor youth players.
but, that condition, I think, is hanging on "how many clubs are below yours and how many key players you have who are keen on tutoring".

if your Tottenham is located in the group of lower-ranked clubs and doesn't have a player as tutor, Loaning out to higher-ranked club might be better.

EDIT: if you want to keep him at your club, player tutoring and make him available for the U21s.

Not what I meant mate, I would have loaned the player out if he was old enough but he's only 15 and can't be loaned out till he's 16 I think. At the moment I don't want him to be in the first team till he's 17 so needed to know if it's better for him to play under 18 football or under 18. :)

I always leave my U18s players in my U18s team unless they are getting excellent match ratting. You'll stunt their growth if you move them up before their ready (low match ratings)

Thanks mate, never thought of it that way.