Adryan is always a good shout. Cant really think of any others of the top of my head right now sorry

Hi mate I am also doing Southampton season 1 currently in march sitting in 7th place 2 points off 5th.

my advice is as follows - you need a good left back I'd suggest de ceglie on loan then you need a decent cb squllachi you can get for a few hundred thousand - on my save him and hoovield at the back are averaging 7.20 or above. Clyne is decent rb, play schneiderlain and cork cm with lallana and Davies rotating, puncheon and Ramirez are quality out wide and Rodriguez and lambert will be great up top - they bang the goals in

As for further signings adryan is cheap and decent for depth. But I'd strongly recommend Wellington nem who is amazing and has a release fee of 3.5 if u can stretch, if not sell who you can and buy him- he is quality. Also for cover around the 1m mark up front I can recommend Kozak from LAzio.

Hope this helps!

Cheers man! Helped a lot. I'm in December and Wellington nem in sitting on 14 goals already!

Glad it helped - he's a beast I always buy him.

14 goals already is a great return what formation do you use/ where do you play him? He's not scored a many for me although he leads the league in assists by a fair way.

Jores Okore/Jonas Svennson/Selnaes/Yttergard Jennsen (just over) Stefan Strandberg/Simao/Wallace/Chibuke/Jan Chramosta

4-2-3-1 deep! Play him on the Left in my 3. Most of his goals are from long range though. Thanks raikan.

Jores Okore/Jonas Svennson/Selnaes/Yttergard Jennsen (just over) Stefan Strandberg/Simao/Wallace/Chibuke/Jan Chramosta

Hey mate, do you have to have their league's they play in to get all these players, apart from Okore, Simao and Wallace? I don't normally bother with these kind of player's because I think normally people massively overrate them then people just jump on the band wagon, but I am in need of a few players for cheap...

(I have a large database size, with 5 English league's loaded and the 4 other main European league's, along with tons of league as view only :))

These players should all be available without having their countries loaded especially with a large db loaded.

yttergard jenssen in particular is a great CM.

These players should all be available without having their countries loaded especially with a large db loaded.

yttergard jenssen in particular is a great CM.

That's what I thought, I was sure I had seen them before, and I pretty much always load the same league's (Unless I start abroad)

What leagues do you load to get all these guys in game?And do you set them as playable or not?