Under fire boss? wtf

Djetou

Reaction score
Last season i finish 7th, this season im 5th and only 3 points outside a champions league spot with 3 games to go.

Challenging for a champions league spot with Fulham in the second season but im under fire???

i think it has something to do with how much you have spent, by spending alot of money theres extra pressure on you to get results. ive had that on mine before a season starts!!

Last season i finish 7th, this season im 5th and only 3 points outside a champions league spot with 3 games to go.

Challenging for a champions league spot with Fulham in the second season but im under fire???

mate i think its do with how much more the game has become realistic, with the ever exaggerating media. I was 2nd with man utd and i was seeing that if i dont win my next game i could be fired, this was in my first season.

did you say that you wont for continental qualification when you chose your expectations before the season started?

Are you matching your board expetations? Or have you sold some key players? Something what would make your fans angry.

I have still got 5 million left of my transfer budget, also 60k/week under my wage budget. At start of season i went for mid table finish so im well above expectations...

We'll on my Arsenal game the fan's we're ****** because I sold Song and brought in Veloso to replace him. And the media said I was performing well above expectations when I was in sixth place.

Are you matching your board expetations? Or have you sold some key players? Something what would make your fans angry.

The fan view has totally been messed up on FM2010 in my opinion. You win, they say they are happy with the result..you lose and they say they disappointed (regardless of who you are playing or home/away). Also every player who is sold or released they say they are disappointed about, even if he is far from premiership standard and never played...

The fan view has totally been messed up on FM2010 in my opinion. You win, they say they are happy with the result..you lose and they say they disappointed (regardless of who you are playing or home/away). Also every player who is sold or released they say they are disappointed about, even if he is far from premiership standard and never played...

Sounds quite realistic to me :p

It may be that you are unproven Manager and you like working under pressure, no ideal solution, see what your job status is like secure or safe

It may be that you are unproven Manager and you like working under pressure, no ideal solution, see what your job status is like secure or safe
yh that happened to me at Ireland even though i was in the world cup winning my group