Hi Cragswfc - apologies for the thick question but in is the above you are referring to under pressure 14.3?

Going to try it, nothing works for me anymore, but always can rely on your tactics ;)

Finally, a tactic is counter SI's bullshit

Thanks Crag <3 - Great tactic

Only tactic that is working for me at the moment (both v1 AND v2)

V2, looks weird as **** on first glance.. go on then..

After a really bad first season with swansea in the PL, won the cup and knockout in the EL quarter-final. i decided to tweak your version,(counter/balanced) after 1 season half(i'm in december) its looking hopefull, EL after 4 games qualified, 6 games 5w 1d 0L ;)
PL 17 games 8w 6D 3L. only problem are the attackers, the have to score more, my blanance is now +7 28-21... keep u posted. still love this tactic

After a really bad first season with swansea in the PL, won the cup and knockout in the EL quarter-final. i decided to tweak your version,(counter/balanced) after 1 season half(i'm in december) its looking hopefull, EL after 4 games qualified, 6 games 5w 1d 0L ;)
PL 17 games 8w 6D 3L. only problem are the attackers, the have to score more, my blanance is now +7 28-21... keep u posted. still love this tactic

whats wrong with the tactics, after december all tactic just fall apart, they don't work anymore, tried to tweak, help me please!