Reaction score
Yo.

The first season with my Spurs team went absolutely fantastic. Ended up 1st in the premiership with 94 points (16p difference to runner up Man Utd) and played spectaculary almost every game etc. using my own 4-4-2.

This season however Is rubbish in comparison. 8 games in I have 12 points and I'm at 10th place. Just witnessed an embarrassing 0-2 loss against West Ham and I was playing home!! I haven't changed anything in my tactic and I haven't bought any players at all, except for Rakitic from a free transfer.

Any tips on what I should do? Because I have no idea.

I think you overachieved the first season. Umm, I guess the big question is how is everyone's form? Are people injured too to where you have to shuffle lineups. Maybe its just a bad run. Will say through 8 games only 12 points is underachieving though.

I think you overachieved the first season. Umm, I guess the big question is how is everyone's form? Are people injured too to where you have to shuffle lineups. Maybe its just a bad run. Will say through 8 games only 12 points is underachieving though.

Oh yea I did. Last season was too good to be true :)
Bale is the only one that is injured at the moment.
Now I have to deal with fiveish players who are unhappy because we're underachieving and Roman Pavlyuchenko has just filed a transfer request

The game Ui has adapted to your formation, you will notice games are very hard to win. Change your tactics. I normally play 442 and when i start to lose change to 451, until the game adapts then change back to 442.

I had the same thing in my Chelsea save 2nd season. Won it 1st season and started ok the 2nd.
But the season got progressively worse. Morale dropped and I finished 5th.
I didnt change much as I though consistency would be key so you may wanna try a tweak in tactics.
Good luck.
You on the latest patch?

I had the same thing in my Chelsea save 2nd season. Won it 1st season and started ok the 2nd.
But the season got progressively worse. Morale dropped and I finished 5th.
I didnt change much as I though consistency would be key so you may wanna try a tweak in tactics.
Good luck.
You on the latest patch?

Thought the same thing. I'm definitely going to tweak the tactics and push through.
Yea I'm on the latest patch. And thanks!

teams don't really adapt to your formation as you won the league your rep has increased alot so teams are more aware of your ability the higher a teams rep the more defensive the opposition are so you need a more attacking formation to win games