lewie100

Reaction score
May 16th 2015
South Wales, UK
Liberty Stadium

4:50pm

'Pweeep!'

And that is that! Swansea City have lost 1-0 to Crystal Palace, but that places them in a very promising 8th place position.

There is more a feeling of sadness at the Liberty. However, with star player Lewie Roberts getting a bad leg injury, keeping him out for the rest of his career. He was only 20. He had a promising start, arriving when he was 16 and making his 1st ever professional appearance in 2012 against Cardiff, he got Man of the Match in that game with his Hat-Trick putting Cardiff to the sword.

Lewie has been heard saying that he would like to "Get a managerial job" and "Prove his legacy at a club". He aims to get a Continental Pro Licence by June, and that he will be dedicated, 24/7 he says. Time will tell whether he will become a very good manager, but at just 20 years old, he's gonna struggle.​

25th June 2015
Mid England, UK
King Power Stadium

View attachment 182748

Nigel Pearson Sacked!

Nigel Pearson has been relieved of his duties as Leicester City boss. This is due to the fact that he called a reporter an 'Ostrich' and his son, James, took part in a disturbing scene in a post-season tour of Malaysia. We are not yet sure about who will take over as Leicester boss, but we are looking for a young manager with vibrant ideas and someone who will not call a reporter an 'Ostrich'. We hope to get a manager my the 1st of July so he can get us integrated with pre-season.

Thanks,
Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

View attachment 182738

Shock appointment as recent Leg Injuree Lewie Roberts gets job!

We are proud to announce that Lewie Roberts has acquired the Leicester job. He is that young talented manager we were hoping to acquire, and he has expressed a very good and positive connection in this role. We hope that he will get us to avoid relegation for the 1st season and we will revise targets for future seasons.

Thanks,
Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

(Thanks to AW190 for suggesting Leicester as a team. :) )

View attachment 182227

The Analysis of the Squad

Squad Depth:

View attachment 182225

Judging by the general depth in the team, we have cover at CB, CM and ST, though my CB's are all very old (35, 30 and 31) so I will look to get some fresh blood there. In terms with attacking, we struggle to hold depth for LW and CAM, with RW Mahrez being the main player for both LW and CAM. We need a LW, possibly a CAM in this window, and with our £9.4m budget, that will be tricky to maneuver.

3 Key Players:

Jamie Vardy

View attachment 182224

This guy you may of heard in real life, he has been on fire IRL and so I hope I can replicate his performances in game as they have been in real life.

Riyad Mahrez:

View attachment 182223

Young? Check. Talented? Check. Fits formations? Check. Mahrez is one of my prized assets, and so he will not be sold unless a mega offer appears.

(Before I mention any more, can I just mention that I am using the Whizzkids latest update, you can find them on Twitter)

Daniel Amartey:

View attachment 182216

This guy is a wonderkid at just 20 years old. He can play CB, CDM or CM and can play them in a very good way