TimeTraveler

Reaction score
My 4-5-1 tactic worked kinda well in the first season with Villa, won the League Cup and finished 7th with a small ammount of players, but I have bought a few in the second season and still looking to do in the January transfer window.
So far I am not in the best shape, only 14th in the league and a 5-3 win over a small turkish side in europa league.

p9G1B.jpg

AvRj1.jpg

0WpAW.jpg

Tips for a new tactic along with few good players would be appreciated.

After only one season you have signed a lot of new players, who don't know the league or your tactics. Stick with it and things will improve

If you want a plug & play sort of tactic, then have a look at this one, the one called "Direct Counter TBH and Akash Tactic.rar [1.58 KiB]" Its actually 3 versions that are very much like each other, only the closing down is different. High, middle and low menaing that you switch depending on how high you dare to press the opponent, The tactic is nmot a 451 but one with 2 DMCs and one MC. Feel free to switch so that the DMCs play in MC and drop the MC into DMC if you want a more attacking formation/tactic. The poacher is a poacher, the wingers are either inside forwards or classic wingers. The MC is restricted, the DMCs are more complete and can be creative ( gago :D)

Thebetterhalf.freeforums.org • View topic - TBHs Akash77 tweak: 4231

As a matter of fact, anything I should change in my tactic to become more productive? I have a lot of shots, like 20, five or six on target and score only one goal.

Check your training. maybe you dont have the best coaches to help your players perform better.