Underrated Arsenal youth squads - AGAIN !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdesouza

Reaction score
So for a long time I've known there's this agenda with Arsenal and the media.

But I never knew or found out where it started from. Kind of like a chicken and egg scenario: which came first? Arsenal being absolutely bashed in every media outlet known to man? Or the fact that we just generally suck? Because I've seen some amazing players come through our club and for one reason or another as soon as the media frenzy begins to hit... not one of these players have withstood the pressure and each and every one of them has caved. This pressure is MEDIA BULLSHIT. i.e. The "I know" syndrome cousin of "I know this because...".

Man Utd have James Wilson as their -9.

Remember last year SI gave us Balanta, Pogba and JANUZAJ (LAWL) as our -10 for FM.

Now I just checked the youth for Arsenal... every... single... one is -7 except for Bellerin, Akpom, Zelalem and CROWLEY. Now I'd understand if SI were to give these guys -9 and the rest -7s and -6s. But to give Arsenal NO -9 players and to give Bellerin, Akpom, Zelalem and Crowley who ANYONE worth his salt will know they all are immense talents MORE measurable than say Sam Johnstone, Jesse Lindergard, Joe Rothwell (??), Ben Pearson, Joel Pereira (?!?!?$#@O(UY$*()@U) Marcus Rushford, Mitchell Demtri, Janko Saidy, Angelo Henriquez (who was -9 last year so they drop him to -8 when he's no longer "the new guy"), I can ******* keep going on forever. Chelsea and Man City are the same.

Arsenal has made more professionals than ANY OTHER ******* CLUB MENTIONED. i.e. Man Utd, City and Chelsea. Maybe not more than Barca, Ajax, etc. But definitely ******* more than City and Chelsea and definitely at least in the past 10 years more than Man Utd (tell me one YOUTH player to make it from there in the last 10 years that they haven't bought???).

******* ridiculous and it DOES IMPACT culture and people's overall perceptions. Sick of this bullshit.

Eat a ******* million dicks SI games for releasing this piece of ****.

I'm not confused at all by your reactions because most people just sit here buying players and not giving any credit to either of you wankers but definitely see at least one of you play the "transfer game". However, I like to develop them. And given that I get about a dozen messages every other week about "How I develop" players well... none of which is possible if the team is consistently overlooked because this new generation of fuckwits who haven't even got pubic hair are going around claiming "this is what's best" for the game. It's ******* bullshit. People like you guys, i.e. fans/players, are what ruin it.

If all you want to do is buy Pogba or post **** because you guys don't have any friends that's fine.

But personally I just want to be able to play the game without having to go into editor each and every year and ruin the experience because a bunch of cocksuckers keep fumbling the database because of ******** like you guys who don't give a **** about it. I'm not necessarily complaining to get Arsenal better as much as I am complaining that one of the best developing clubs, one I happen to support and know inside out, aren't properly ******* scouted (ABSOLUTELY APPALLING GIVEN THAT THEY'RE IN THE BPL), then I have certain ******* issues to raise about the prospect of the rest of the database also being ******* bullshit.

As usual it's people who ruin everything - not the system :)

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

^ Lol. You just responded to two of my posts without actually saying anything, cheers for proving my point braj.

Balanta, Pogba, Januzaj and even Wilson all now play first team football. Zelalem, Bellerin, Akpom and Crowley have played 3 competitive games between them. Obviously people playing well in a first team is going to be rated higher than players who can't get out the youth team. Couple years and these guys will all be rated higher than Januzaj, Wilson, Shaw etc. imo

LOL. Way to go just coz people don't agree, you automatically assume we are all transfer mad men and have no interest in youth. I very rarely spend any big fees during my LTS when playing as Utd I always tend to buy/sign young players or players on youth contracts at the start of the game. To say there is an agenda against Arsenals youth is a bit OTT imo. Each club has a researcher that spend hours over hours watching clips/matches/training watching the players. Even most researchers go to watch them irl live at all age levels.

Eat a ******* million dicks SI games for releasing this piece of ****.

omnom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.