And what exactly has a Raheem Sterling, Nick Powell or Kurt Zouma (all rated 5 stars by my scouts at Man Utd) shown more at senior level so far as a Bruno Martins Indi or Ricardo van Rhijn (both 2,5 star). That is the point Eriksen8 is trying to make (in my eyes) about Dutch players being underrated. Ofcourse the Dutch talents have to show it for a longer period of time but the same goes for Sterling/Powerll/Zouma/all the other highly rated players that haven't shown much at senior level so far. Even they can end up like Saviola or Aimar, 2 players that were topclass when I started playing CM97/98 but never really made it at the top.

I'm not saying the Dutch talents they are underrated for that matter, but when comparing them with a lot of the other talents in FM13, who have shown far less at senior level often, it just isn't right. One other thing you can look at that shows the Netherlands isn't valued correctly is the Youth Rating List because how can countries like Russia, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Mexico or the United States have a higher rating. What exactly have they produced as big talents for years? Not as much as the Netherlands, that's for sure.

I agree with you Sterling and the others haven't shown more yet. What I meant was although the England team is still playing as bad as ever there is more quality and proven players between 21-28 than the Dutch have currently.

I asked about the youth rating in earlier post. If that's true Russia etc have a higher rating you're right its totally wrong. As I said earlier the Dutch have produced more world class players over the last 25 years than England and far more than Russia, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Mexico and the US put together.

Last edited: