MikeLUFC

Reaction score
I play FM but only in an ongoing network game with a friend of mine. (Playing it on single player bores me abit)
Anyway, I'm aware that when you place a bid for a player and set it at private, it can set off transfer rumours about the bid, but it doesn't give out the fee.

Anyway, that's all well and good, But when I signed the player it eventually showed the fee I him for. (And it never once changed to public from private)

The same when I sell a player.

I'd rather hide that fee, because I don't want him to know what funds are available to me, but in the players history it shows Leeds -- 425k etc.

Is there any way to keep the fee undisclosed completely?

Making it private doesn't disclose the transfer fee (There is no way to do that), it means that other clubs won't be told about players on their shortlist that you have bid for (However there can still be rumours and your transfer offer can still be leaked by an insider!)

I've always seen the 'Undisclosed Fee' as SI's way of setting around a club not amouncing how much they paid for a player. Reina for instance: I'm pretty sure he's listed as 'Undisclosed Fees' and for the life of me, I can't see Virrareal letting him go for nothing when he was their 1st choice.

It would be a nice option to put into the game seing as the transfer market is 50% deception / 50% business.