Unemployment hoping to lead to something big..

JoshSheppard

Reaction score

A Legend In The Making

24 year old manager Josh Sheppard has come back from his home lifestyle in order to lead a club to glory. You may remember him for a few appearances for Benfica, and also ending his career at Turkish side Galatasaray. Or maybe this figure is new to you, but in 2005 Josh was in a horrific car crash which almost caused the player his life. He’s been fighting against his injury ever since.

You may remember seeing this in the news, Josh’s Lamborghini after the severe car crash.

He’s recently told his agent to look for a job for him, and the first team looking was Benfica, and because of his roots at this club he accepted immediately.

Josh Sheppard named Benfica manager with no experience at all. He has already come out to the fans and told them, what his ambitions and expectations are, and that his 4 year plan is to win either the Europa League or the Champions League.

Pre Season and Transfers will be in the next thread. Hope you enjoy reading my story.

Just a little bit about myself

I was a youngster with huge dreams, kicking a football around at the age of two, from when I was eight, I had dreamt about being a footballer, but never thought it would happen. I ate, slept and dreamt football. When I was playing for my Sunday league team at the age of 10, we went on tour to Portugal for a tournament, I remember hearing scouts from all over Portugal were there and I was keen to impress. I was playing nervously up top on my own, when a break through came and I seized on the chance and lobbed the keeper. In the 4 games we played over the 4 days we were there I notched up 12 goals. The day we were leaving I was called by my manager saying a little side called Academica were watching me, and thought I was player of the tournament, and also they would like to offer me a scholarship and let my family live the dream with me by paying for us all to live there. This was my opportunity and after a two hour chat with my parents, it was official, we were moving to the South of Portugal. I somehow just got better and better and by the age of 15 I was playing for Benfica's youth squad. This was a dream come true, although some day I wanted to play in the premier league where my hero was playing, Ryan Giggs. I got caught up in a horrible challenge but was keen to keep playing, after a year out, where I moved to Galatasaray, This is where I started playing for the reserves, and also was keen to impress my manager, when there it was the stadium, as big as I remembered when I came on holiday here 7 years ago. I played a few reserves games, before my knee just got to much for me and was leaving me in pain after every game. One day after training I was driving home, then I couldn't remember a thing, I was laying in a hospital bed, and couldn't feel from my waist down. It was horrible, The doctor came in and told me my sporting career is over, I couldn't believe my eyes, and just burst into tears. Three years down the line I thought to myself, I can't stay out the game, I live and breathe football, it means to much to me, so I started doing my coaching qualifications and finally, there it was an opportunity, Benfica first team coach, I was so happy to be back at the club I loved and the team who gave me the opportunity to play. I was there for a year and then it happened, I was offered the full time job as manager if I wanted it, and of course I couldn't turn that down

Breaking News

The new manager of benfica is revealed, Josh Sheppard

I was thrilled, and as I knew all the players and staff I knew exactly who I wanted and who I didn't want, the chairman has given me 8.75 million to spend, and I'm heading straight into the transfer market already

New update coming soon

Pre season Friendly's

As I'm not to bothered about pre season, I won't be showing screen shots, I'll just tell you the results, but league, cup and continental competitions will be shown.

Stoke City 2-0 Benfica
Koln 2-0 Benfica
Vit Guimaraes 2-0 Benfica
Varzim 0-0 Benfica
Estrela Amadora 1-4 Benfica Yannick Djalo (2) Nelson Oliveira (2)

As you can see I had a poor start to the season and these results weren't the best at all, as you can all see. But I'm still very keen to be in charge of such a missive club as Benfica, and I'll be taking every day life very seriously, I brought John Obi Mikel for 5.25 Million and also signed Jallet on loan from PSG, my transfers out was a young striker named Rodrigo, who Manchester City snapped up for 10 million, he has a bright future ahead of him.

Is anyone reading and thinking I should keep going wit this story? appreciate comments back.

Am still reading mate pritty good and i think you should keep going.

Also need screenshots and when next update

I will keep going just as I'm such an amateur, how do you upload screenshots?

looks good mate!You download screenies by going to advanced mode add attachments

Follow my Everton story, that's the one I'm going to do at the moment, then come back to this at a later date, 'Tactics are in the head,club s in the heart EvertonFC'