JDvzs

Reaction score
I'm managing Southampton and almost finishing my 3rd season. Halfway through the season (Jan.) Patrick Roberts says he wants to leave for more first-team football and I tell him to be patient, then I get a couple of on other players and since then he becomes a first-team regular on my side.

Now it's the end of the season I have a Champions League final a week away and my squad has a huge morale leve drop because they say they are unhappy with the way I've dealt w/ Patrick Roberts situation... any ideas?

Welcome to player interactions on FM15. This aspect to the game still seems to be buggy, where you get players upset that you didn't play them while they were injured, or you have a star player demanding a transfer becuase you sold a mediocre reserve player they have no existing relationship with. Hopefully this will get patched in the near future.

That said, they are not always illogical reactions. Why exactly are the players unhappy? Does it give any more info? Look at the promises screen and see what it specifically says. They might be reacting to what you promised Roberts and/or feel you gave in to his demands too easily.

His concerns were 'Hoping to get more first-team football' and what seemed wrong was that he still had those concerns (it showed up in the promise window) even though he was playing a lot of matches... Oh well, it's all better now probably because I won the CL x) They really need to work on this though...

Thanks anyway :)