Status
Not open for further replies.

izzice777

Reaction score
have a lot of players becomes unhappy due to lack of discipline in the club..

plz if anyone can help me in this. why is this happening n how to solve or prevent..?

Fine players that get a red card/don't turn up to training.

Fine players that get a red card/don't turn up to training.

really..? i never fine my players, n several seeing red already..
that will solve it.? but afraid will upset the player i fine..

If it is a straight red then yes, give him a fine of 1 weeks wages. It is better to potentially only upset one player rather than the whole team due to lack of discipline. If your player has a professional personality he will usually accept the fine is just. Fining players also reduces their 'Aggression' attribute so they are slightly less likely to get hot headed.

Not fining them = high potential of lack of discipline.. Direct Red then you fine them.. 2 yellow you warn them.. Increase the penalty for repeated offense

It really depends on the reason the player got sent off aswell as to what you should do.
I had a player given a straight red once, gave him a 1 week fine, had most of my players say they are unhappy about my harsh treatment and want me to promise I wouldn't do it again. Apart from my 3 best players that decided they didn't believe me and handed in transfer requests :(
So be careful when picking the punishment.

duly noted everyone, thanks a lot everyone..
starting a new game, n will give warning for 1st time, n fine for repeated offender..

If it is a straight red then yes, give him a fine of 1 weeks wages. It is better to potentially only upset one player rather than the whole team due to lack of discipline. If your player has a professional personality he will usually accept the fine is just. Fining players also reduces their 'Aggression' attribute so they are slightly less likely to get hot headed.
i tend to do the rule, give them a wanring first time no matter how they were sent off the second one weeks wages if they continue then possbility at looking to get trid of them if there red cards are costing you the game. Thats how to stop lack discipline in your club. One you have got it you really need to either start warning and then fineing or selling the trouble makers at your club if the situation doesnt change.

Status
Not open for further replies.