unhappy player doesnt want to talk and morale is absymal

hetacz

Reaction score
My best player, gk and vice captain wants to leave since few seasons now i am in championsship and immediarly after promotion he said he wants to leave i told him we will get promotion in 2 season he said no and wanted ttansfer i denied. Now he doesnt talk with me though i asked captain to reaolve conflict. Fortiunatley he is on 4 years contract. What can i do to make him talk with me and lose unhappines i am still his favourite personel

Last edited:
Sell him! no player is bigger than the club, you are the boss so dont take any **** from the players! every player is replaceable.... Unless its messi or ronaldo if they are unhappy get down on you knees and suck there balls until their morale is better.

In my case he is unreplacable he is twenty and on par with top tier gks and still can improve i believe his pa is sky high. So how can i suck him if he doesnt want to talk

time is allways the best, i have had that alot it might take a year but they have allways came round on my saves, just play him as normal or more if you can

Keep talking to the captain to talk to him and keep him on the team. If you win the promotion he will stay at your team.

I've had that with lots of players in my save. Some even don't like me, but they're still here in my team.
One particular player was like your GK. I just played him every game he can possibly manage to play and after he scored his first hat trick, he was Superb once again. He rescinded his transfer request and praised me for letting him play for the main squad often to get his first international cap.
Resolution is something not done quickly. Time is what heals the scabs.
-jumbjumb

Yeah don't keep badgering him. Just let him play and time will heal wounds.

What is name of keeper? I'm in championship and need a decent keeper

Sell him! no player is bigger than the club, you are the boss so dont take any **** from the players! every player is replaceable.... Unless its messi or ronaldo if they are unhappy get down on you knees and suck there balls until their morale is better.

NO NO NO!!!

1. You re the boss you ONLY sell WHO YOU want WHEN you want!!!
2. Provided they have more than 12 months left on their contract.
3. Keep playing them when fit irrespective of their morale. I have routinely found that such players tend to do well and/or score goals in matches in spite of themselves. Stand your ground fine them two weeks' salary if they miss training sessions and sooner or later they ll change their mind (they always do).

Here for more comment I think:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...506-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html

NO NO NO!!!

1. You re the boss you ONLY sell WHO YOU want WHEN you want!!!
2. Provided they have more than 12 months left on their contract.
3. Keep playing them when fit irrespective of their morale. I have routinely found that such players tend to do well and/or score goals in matches in spite of themselves. Stand your ground fine them two weeks' salary if they miss training sessions and sooner or later they ll change their mind (they always do).

Here for more comment I think:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...506-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html

My personal preference, I dont take any **** from anyone.

my gk stopped being unhappy after promotion. But as i play now in EPL i managed to find GK regen with half star potential more and better personality :p So my little troublemaker was sold. But thx for advice i did what you told me and he become team of the year goalkeeper of championsship :p

What's his full name could do with a decent keeper in championship right now

Connor Conroy, but it is a regen :p He wont be in your game! :p