Son1cBo0m

Reaction score
Hi, Mario Gomez is unhappy at my club, i went through a spell of losing and his concern is that "club is under acheiving"
He won't speak to me because "He feels our relationship has broken down and he hasn't got patience for me"
And requested a transfer....
So if i manage to win Europa, premier, FA and and english league cup, could he turn around and manage to be happy again?

Probably.
I mean, winning four trophies isn't really under-achieving, is it?

like i said i went through a phase of losing 6-7 in a row... but now im in line for all 4 trophys .. so he should man up a bit?

like i said i went through a phase of losing 6-7 in a row... but now im in line for all 4 trophys .. so he should man up a bit?

What's your league position? What team are you? Did you win the league last year?
Just because you are in the four competitions doesn't mean he will suddenly become happy. You have to be on a good position at that competition to get him speaking again.

I hate players like....I usally tell them to do one...if they request a transfer....but set a transfer fee which you feel is acceptable.....after a couple of weeks he will want to stay.

no im in all 4 comps and i've won the English league, and in the final for FA.. and 4th in prem... and ill cruise through Europa no problem. I'm everton atm, he was concerned we was under achiving, so i told him i promise ill sort it, he said he doesnt believe me, so i said your disrespect etc etc... and now im at this lol..

no im in all 4 comps and i've won the English league, and in the final for FA.. and 4th in prem... and ill cruise through Europa no problem. I'm everton atm, he was concerned we was under achiving, so i told him i promise ill sort it, he said he doesnt believe me, so i said your disrespect etc etc... and now im at this lol..

I've had that as well in one of my saves with Balazs Dzsudszak. After half a season, when we were leading the competition, semi finals of the Europa League and got knocked out of the cup in the semi finals he totally turned around. Now I'm one of his favourite personel. XD