Tomzo2

Reaction score
I have reached January in my first season of managing Liverpool and have had a few cases of unhappy players. Lallana after being injured for three months came to me after returning to tell me he was underplayed. Markovic has played 16 games and 2 Subs appearances and is a hot prospect is unhappy as he hasn't been playing? Anybody else getting this or is it just me?

Yeah the game's bugged this year with players moaning about not being played enough etc. I had one complaining about not being played when he was still injured.

I had a player walk away from contract negotiations and then get he hump coz i didnt offer him one.

This game is surely lacking a 'man up and GTFO of my office princess' button.

In the last month ive had 6 players come to me to moan about not playing or interest from elsewhere just ridiculous! Borini is the latest he believes Roma will offer him a higher role... yet im sure they cant match his wages

I had a player moan that I wouldn't sell him to a team in the Champions League. For him to then turn down said team when they tried again as they didn't offer him enough money. He soon cheered up.