jostitosti

Reaction score
Is there a way to quickly resolve issues with unhappy players?

One of my starplayers (James Ashmore) doesn't get along with someone (Thomas Pinault) I use as a rotation player. I told Ashmore he should try to get along with Pinault and straight away he wants to be put on the transferlist. I released Pinault on a free put he still remains unhappy. This happened before with Sam Hewson and after one and a half season he's still unhappy...

Anyone any ideas?

I think your player Ashmore only wanted to hear that Pinault would be let go. Nothing else. I had a similar thing where i said that one of them had to go. He then said: Ok, hope you keep your promise.

Since i said one of you two i thought i could let go of the one complaining, but he got upset and wanted to be on transfer-list. So i did. After 2 days he was unhappy he was on the list, which was his own choice. Seems you upset them no matter what you do except letting go the one that he's complaining about. In your case you should have let go Pinault (but he's probably more important for you then Ashmore since that one is a rotation player)

Edit: Sorry, i now see you DID release Pinault instead of Ashmore

Think it just happens with a few players that get upset even when you've done what they ask you. I had a player unhappy with another. Since i didn't use the player he was upset with i let him go as well (like your case). It was 29th of January and negotiations were going on and one day later he would be sold. But that took too long for the complaining player and he asked for a transfer. He didn't give me enough time.

Last edited:
dont worry about too much about it, i have also had player that get upset over minor issues, they soon get over it

95% of the time, selecting the one that goes something like, "I think it would be best for you both to just get on with it"works.

The conversation automatically ends and the player's unhappiness status has disappeared.

dont worry about too much about it, i have also had player that get upset over minor issues, they soon get over it

One of my players has been unhappy for one and a half season so far... :s

I wonder if there's something to restore the relationship with the player... Send him on a fancy dinner with his wife or something... :)

I wonder if there's something to restore the relationship with the player... Send him on a fancy dinner with his wife or something... :)

I think it's irreversible once the player's unhappy with you to the point where he says he doesn't have the patience to talk to you.

send his wife to see John Terry haha

offer him new contract, ask his opinion about new signings (even though you dont sign them)