Wockin

Reaction score
Hi, just IMO

tooo many players get unhappy and right next day unsettled... probably it should take some time, mean 2-3 weeks, when the club has a possibility to change their mind

I think, it´s not too bad idea, but status unset. and transfer listed should really mean, player wants to leave the club and the price should be really knocked down. In beta it looks like, that clubs are waiting for 3x, 4x price value of their transfer-listed unset. players, that doesn´t look very realistic

or just bring another characteristic between unhappy and unsettled players, kind of ''available'' players, who would like to move, when the right offer for club comes in.

And the next thing, scouting should show possible value of transfer of every player, who would see it as possible to sign for your team, not just for the transfer-listed ones. Everybody is buyable... but not for every team, depending on your moment. and overall prestige.

another way it seems pretty good, even over and underperforming teams idea makes the game a little unpredictable :)

Last edited:
Depends on why they are unhappy. The only reason my players have been unhappy so far is because of my team talks and just a quick chat saying i will work on things has sorted it out every time