Ashaman

Reaction score
I have problem,all my player all always need something,and I have always 3-5 unhappy players.....how to resolve this problem...

have private chats and find out what the concerns are. Could be anything from not enough playing time, to half time team talks.

I normally praise my players even losing..

try giving new contracts. They may complain about new contract..

You might have too many players with the same squad status, such as Key Player, and First Team. With this status, players expect to get played every week, and if they don't they will become unhappy.

Some players don't get on with others. In my game, I've had to sell Steven Taylor, because he fell out with Carroll, and half of my squad don't like Allan McGregor and Nile Ranger.

There may be other problems, but these are the most likely. To solve the 'player status' problem, you can change their status from first team to rotation, but they might become even more unhappy, so you are better off selling them, or offering them new contracts, with a different status...

...and if a player doesn't like another player, you can please your team by selling or loaning out the player. You will get a message, like, ''Olic glad to see McGregor leave''.

Seeking for improved contract - Offer new contract
Feels you are not giving enough credit to the team - Be less strict in team talks
Unhappy because teammate is unhappy - Resolve the teammate's problem he is referring to
Wants to leave the club (To bigger clubs) - Praise him more, give him new contract
Unhappy because you gave him unfair treatment - Don't care about him
Not giving first team appearances - Sub him more, put him in the starting line-up when against weak teams
You said something wrong in the press conference - Don't do the same thing again
Hate other teammates - Don't let them play together in the same starting line-up

That's all I can remember now.

Kaludjerovic hate Vesovic,Kaludjerovic hate Vesovic,Kaludjerovic is my key player,in last season he give 37 goals and 9 assist in 43 games....I have 6-7 key player....
Milan Djuric is unhappy too,beacuse discipline,stupid.....
I am sold unhappy Addy...

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Djuric do not speak with me..

I now.....but I am strong,I am just beat Anderleht at home 4:0 and I am in CL... :D

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Shaqiri reqvest transfer,I will sold him for 13-15 milion,but I allready find replacment at the end of the season,Iturbe is comming..... :D

I am managing FC Porto and Hulk became unhappy (wanted to move to a bigger club). I first off rejected his wish to be listed, then spoke to him a few weeks later, and this time said I had time to think and would allow him to leave if he wanted.
Then I took the advice of WonderManager above and offered him a new contract. He accepted and is now happy again.

Thanks for the advice. (H)

I never have this problem seriously, My whole team is always happy.

You just have to get the balance right, playing the entire first team squad through out the season, not constantly changing tactics, not being negative in press confrences and praising players in good form.

And if u drop someone to the reserves then, change their squad status to the appropriate setting and discuss why they're down there.

plus winning games always seems to help ;-)

this probably happened cause he got red card and you didnt give him warning. i always give warning to a player who gets red card, cause if i dont players become unhappy sometimes.

hi,,i'm managing palermo. and right now Pastore is currently unhappy. he said he want to move to bigger club. i don't want to sell him. i tried offer him new contract but he said he's not interested in negotiating new contract. so what to do?? in private chat i have 4 opt.
1. give in and let him go
2. ......there's no way i'm giving in to your demand
3. i'm amazed by your unprofessionalism...............lack of respect both me and the club
4. .....leave this discussion and continue this chat later

any advice??

thanks in advance

I always choose the last option in this situation.

hi,,i'm managing palermo. and right now Pastore is currently unhappy. he said he want to move to bigger club. i don't want to sell him. i tried offer him new contract but he said he's not interested in negotiating new contract. so what to do?? in private chat i have 4 opt.
1. give in and let him go
2. ......there's no way i'm giving in to your demand
3. i'm amazed by your unprofessionalism...............lack of respect both me and the club
4. .....leave this discussion and continue this chat later

any advice??

thanks in advance

I had this situation with Hulk for Porto.
I chose option 2, then a few weeks later have another chat with him. This time you should have the option about having had time to think and will allow him to leave.
Follow this up 2-3 weeks later with a new contract offer, he should accept and be happy again.

Don't mean to bring back an old thread, but Lisandro Lopez is unhappy that I tried to give him an injection to get him through an important game. How do I resolve the situation?

Be firm.If he doesnt like it then he can leave.Youve got to be harsh with your players.Dont let them take advantege of you.

Be firm.If he doesnt like it then he can leave.Youve got to be harsh with your players.Dont let them take advantege of you.

Ah, that worked a treat. Cheers!

Just wasn't sure about doing that, because I already lost van Persie by doing that but it seems to have worked on this occasion, thanks very much. :)

Ah, that worked a treat. Cheers!

Just wasn't sure about doing that, because I already lost van Persie by doing that but it seems to have worked on this occasion, thanks very much. :)
No Probs.Dont let players do that.If they get there way then theres no point theyll just keep ********.I once gave into a players demands and he still wasnt happy.