And so on
You must use pen tool!!

1.Curt
2.Dunc
3.Dec
4.pistolped7

Last edited:
yeah go on then.

So we have to use an existing base but use our own template?

Go for it :). Though admittdly I could use half of the PD kits as I made over 50 templates but I won't.

yes :)

we can also use any manufacturer
just the design that needs to be unique

I want to join even though i promised curt i wouldn't , i probably owe it to him for listening to my rambling on msn day in day out

ah **** it, ive just started with the pen tool last week and i fail but it will be fun

A kit making competition?

Interesting idea. How did you come up with it?

A kit making competition?

Interesting idea. How did you come up with it?

easy i dont like dicks who win by colour overgay
so its different

Last edited:
I'm gunna have to pull out, cba with making kit's anymore, I just end up churning out **** as I can't be bothered lul

easy i dont like dicks who win by colour overgay
so its different

Appreciate the fact you like being individual and thus use the pen tool, but there's a lot more to be said for some kits (that have used colour overlay) than simply changing colours. By editing the design templates to your own liking surely you can come up with something individual and creative also?

Wow Dec has rubbed his magic on Base and everyone is complaining about colour overlaying kit templates. Not everyone is able to create their own designs you know

Wow Dec has rubbed his magic on Base and everyone is complaining about colour overlaying kit templates. Not everyone is able to create their own designs you know

Nobody's asked you to join the competition. Jeez.

Unfortunately, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.