christianms95

Reaction score
Just to start off.. I would like to say that I started this save and went on holiday until 30. January where i then took over from LVG. This means that he had the whole winter transfer window where he bought in Laporte(very happy for this signing), Manolas, Volland and Bernardo Silva.

I Loaned out Januzaj to Everton for 6 months as I didn't feel he was going to play as much as he could elsewhere and he has been great for them.

Now to the trouble.. I now got, Depay, Mata, Silva, Volland, Januzaj, (Martial(AML) and Pereira(AMC) can also play in some of the three positions behind the striker.) This means i got Silva, Volland, Januzaj and perhaps Mata(though i prefer to play him centrally) who can play AMR and they are all left footed which means that they wil naturally cut inside and i therefore don't have any options of a natural winger here who can get beat his man to the line and get a cross in.

The question is, what would you do?(just want some second opinions) - I am leaning towards selling Volland as i feel that both Silva and Januzaj got more to offer. Then I would probably buy a right footed player to have more options out wide.

Let me hear what you think. :)

EDIT: WILLIAN IS ON THE TRANSFER LIST FOR £23 MILLION - GO OR NO GO?

I suggest selling Mata you will easily get 40 - 50million for him there are better younger players out there for less. I also suggest having a look at Pisto Sisto he may not reach the same standard of Januzai but on the left wing he is the perfect foil, he's very consistent as well.

Thanks for the suggestions but I won't sell Mata for now at least. He had a cracking season until he was out for the last month. 7.75 avg. rating with about 25 assists and 15 goals in all tournaments. As for Sisto I don't really feel he can develop as much as I'd like even though he would probably be very good for a mid table team, that's not what I want at the moment. :)