paulegend

Reaction score
ok as a rugby fan and an Irish man id love to see the United Ireland idea transfer to Soccer. it would be class.

---------------------Given
Coleman---Dunne---J.Evans----Baird
McCarthy---Davis--Ireland---Mceady
--------------Keane---D.Healy

M.Taylor
O'Shea
Craigan
A.Hughes
McCann
Lawerence
Gibson
Duff
Boyce
Doyle

also we have alot more on both sides of the border that would definitly strenghten this team. i think it would be a strong squad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway that aside. i have been trying to create such a thing

i filtered "cities" to only include northern ireland

i (ctrl+A) all the cities

i went into edit(which would edit every city i selected)

i changed nationality to irish

i then went to northern ireland country

i took away all the fifa points and demolished the team as much as i could taking away stadium, manager, staff, captains, fxures etc everything

i saved data.

i tried to start the game to test it but it crashes every time.

i know its crashing because northern ireland are part of competitions such as world cup and european cup.

how can i erase northern ireland from the game?? will i just have to create a fictional country to replace them (in this case they still dont have northern irish players as the northern irish players should now be irish)

A non starter sadly. Football is riddled with sectarianism - particularly among fans. Many Ulster supporters would be furious. Forget about it.

A non starter sadly. Football is riddled with sectarianism - particularly among fans. Many Ulster supporters would be furious. Forget about it.
Funny thing is tho N.Ireland are actually terrible tho.Theyve got quality but they have got alot of bad players in key positions.

forgive my ignorance but wouldnt it be republic of ireland with the majority?
i think its too touchy to ever kick off

ok as a rugby fan and an Irish man id love to see the United Ireland idea transfer to Soccer. it would be class.

---------------------Given
Coleman---Dunne---J.Evans----Baird
McCarthy---Davis--Ireland---Mceady
--------------Keane---D.Healy

M.Taylor
O'Shea
Craigan
A.Hughes
McCann
Lawerence
Gibson
Duff
Boyce
Doyle

also we have alot more on both sides of the border that would definitly strenghten this team. i think it would be a strong squad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway that aside. i have been trying to create such a thing

i filtered "cities" to only include northern ireland

i (ctrl+A) all the cities

i went into edit(which would edit every city i selected)

i changed nationality to irish

i then went to northern ireland country

i took away all the fifa points and demolished the team as much as i could taking away stadium, manager, staff, captains, fxures etc everything

i saved data.

i tried to start the game to test it but it crashes every time.

i know its crashing because northern ireland are part of competitions such as world cup and european cup.

how can i erase northern ireland from the game?? will i just have to create a fictional country to replace them (in this case they still dont have northern irish players as the northern irish players should now be irish)
Chris Brunt??

i know guys and gals. i know that it will probably never everrrrrrrrrrrrr happen. its a sad fact that there is such distaste amongst some parts. but when you think about it its the same within the current northern irish team. some fans dont want certain players in the team for stupid reasons.

the thread opens a topic that everyone would have different opinions on but its not the sole reason for the thread. im making the database for it and im having trouble with getting the game to not crash.

maybe the game itself is saying forget about it:D

Chris Brunt??

dont know how i forgot him:D

David Healy over Kevin Doyle?
Are you sure?