paddy420

Reaction score
banner.png

The United Kingdom Football League, or UKFL for shot, is a British football league based on the idea of franchised teams (like the MLS in America & A-League in Australia).

The general idea of this is to create a football dynasty, with UKFL Season 2 to come out on FM2011 & to continue where my 'official' play through ends!

click here to view the UKFL website & download the beta & graphics pack!

This is a beta version, so any feedback would be great <)

Edit: that image above the UKFL banner has nothing to do with me.

Last edited:
Why dont you just upload it onto Fm-Base instead of trying to get us to sign up to sortitoutsi?

In no perticular order:

it's only on sortitoutsi at the moment because I couldn't be arsed to upload the beta to variuos places. However I had no idea sortitoutsi has changed to only alow downloads from members so I'll upload to here as soon as I can.

& the guy who said it's already been done? Ofcouse it has, & not just by you either. I did something similar for FM08 (although obviously limited in originality due to the less advanced editor of the time).

Either way though, I'll continue to develop, improve, promote ect... & a second beta with a few known issues fixed will be up on fm-base soon.

i love how the link isn't working? :/

In no perticular order:

it's only on sortitoutsi at the moment because I couldn't be arsed to upload the beta to variuos places. However I had no idea sortitoutsi has changed to only alow downloads from members so I'll upload to here as soon as I can.

& the guy who said it's already been done? Ofcouse it has, & not just by you either. I did something similar for FM08 (although obviously limited in originality due to the less advanced editor of the time).

Either way though, I'll continue to develop, improve, promote ect... & a second beta with a few known issues fixed will be up on fm-base soon.

I will look forward to it.

Gave it a download, looks very nice, would like it if there was players on each teams though.

I didn't want to add players in the beta because I was worried about making some teams too good & others too poor, so I decided on just top managers & vast finances so the user can make their own team up. As Ive said though, I'm doing my 'official' season 1 play through now, so season 2 (for fm2011... & maybe a scaled down 2nd season release on fm2010) will have full squads. In terms of personnel so far... Thierry Henry, Ruud van Nistelrooy & Andriy Voronin will all feature in season 2!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:46 PM ----------

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9A4Z19EG

this is the megaupload link you get from sortioutsi, i don't know if you need to be signed in still to get it on this link but yeah...

still doing some bits for the second beta which will be uploaded to fm-base

I've downloaded the 2011 version, adapted and changed few things and will start a blog to tell what happens, a great idea, I've just finished the Charity Cup and loved it so far...

one thing that is annoying me is that only I signed 24 players, with the other seven teams signing just a couple...

the first season is becoming very boring due their weakness...

so unless it changes at winter, I'd recommend to edit the game and add few players to every team...

Last edited: