jord2009

Reaction score
ive just spend 36mil on fabregas with addons worth the same amount, I think I over paid just hope hes worth it has anyone has any good saves with him

Payed way too much imo, could have bought Verrati, oliver, or herrera for much cheaper than that, i have Oliver and herrera on my save and my gosh do they win me matches in style ! specially herrera oliver is still very young but a game changer already.

I had a Test save with arsenal and i bought him and he did terrible but he might not do as bad for you because i did a save with chelsea and i simulated 1 season 10 times, and oscar did pretty good the first season then i went back to where i saved at the start of the season, simulated and then he had 6.5 soo he wont do exactly the same for everyone

I've had hererra hes **** for me average rating was about 6.89 for 2 years sold him for 5mil lol and whos oliver the athlietic bilbao cm youngster??

Definitely over-paid, imho, for Fabregas. He's good, but not a monster ingame, so that amount would be overkill. You have really good CMs, and an awesome ACM [Kagawa is worth 64 million in the second season for me, despite starting like only half the number of games], and a developing Januzaj..

But if you're able to successfully fit him in your game, good for you, I guess..

Paid too much, and half of it also goes to Arsenal because of the 50% clause, no?
Btw why not Oscar? You can develop him as MC, he can play very well as DLP/AP/B2B, his tackling develops upto 13, whereas Fabregas has only 9. Oscar's decisions, long shots and shoots from distance make a good combo, scores many goals as AP (attack) from CM.

You could easily get a good DLP/MC for ~30M.

Aaron Ramsey is good as DLP too, you could've gotten him for that much amount. Pogba is available for ~27M, he's awesome too.