KingCantona

Reaction score
Need a striker to partner Rooney upfront, Berbatov isn't cutting it for me and Hernandez isn't ready yet. In my first season with a budget of £30m, any suggestions?

i would reccomend babacar or lukaku not only can they do a job short term long term they become immense :D or if your looking at a sort of target man type of player there is also fernando llorente 6 ft 5 19 jumping 18 heading 18 strength i think :D

What hernandez did brilliantly for me? 23 goals in 23 appearances... Anyway I had Babacar and Hernandez on rotate whilst I sold Berba since he was old and on too much money :p

I only always see Eto'os agent offering him to me when i play as united for around £27-£29 million :D if you want a world class striker go for him if you can get him :p

Hernandez will score for fun, even in the first season.

how the **** hernandez isn't ready ? just play him as a poacher and count the goals ;)

Been looking at Hulk, hes immense, so i might go for him.

Seriously, play Rooney as a deep lying forward - support or complete forward - support, and Hernandez as a poacher or advanced forward. There will be goals. I doubt you'll be better off with Hulk since he'll need to settle, and Hernandez is one of the best strikers in the game imo.

been playing macheda - 11 goals in 14 games!! Barcelona and real madrid are after him!