sry81uk

Reaction score
After losing my saved game through fault of my own, I have started again and thought i would share my story with you all from now that my first season is over with.

Won
EPL
FA Cup
League Cup

Players in (pre 1st season and pre 2nd season)

Matias Kranevitter - 10 mil
Lucas Digne - 14 mil
Memphis Depay - 35 mil
Eder Alvarez Blanta - 12
Danilo - 30 mil
James Ward Prowse - 38 mil

Players out

Ben Amos - 240k
Michael Carick - 1 mil
Tom Thorpe - 34.5k
Anderes Lindergaad - 1.8mil
Tom Cleverly - 2.1 mil
Nani - 2.9 mil
Nick Powel - 3.4 mil
Jess lindergard - 4 mil
Antonio Valencia - 5mil
Jonney Evants - 5 mil
Javier Hernandez - 8 mil
Ashley Young - 10 mil

Tactics - Starting 11

GK De Gea
RB Rafael
LB Luke Shaw
CB Eder Alvarez Balanta
CB Phi Jones
MC Herera
MC James Ward Prowse
AMC - Rooney
AMR - Di Maria
AML - Depay

Formation 4-2-3-1

Feel free to tell me what you think and any advice is welcome

oh i forgot my striker is of course RVP. until a long injury early in the second season James Wilson was my backup striker but he has gone so down hill since coming back I signed harry Kane in the january window and sent Wilson out on loan.

Wilson does not have the potential to be a world class complete forward but he is doing very well for me when trained for a very specialized role (for me it is Poacher and AF as secondary role). Used Van Persie to get his Det up to 19.

Not sure if it was just a fluke of good streaks but he was scoring a lot for me. Last season he got 24 goals, started 19 games and impact sub in 15 games.

Wilson for me was an absolute goal machine until early in the second season when he got hit with a 4 month injury. when he came back he was just not the same player. He is out on loan at Swansea and is doing well there.As i now have harry Kane as the back up striker to RVP i am really giving thought to selling Wilson however with RVP fast approaching his twilight years long term i could have Kane as first choice with Wilson as backup

Hi guys and girls.

After much thinking i have made my plans for the summer transfer window and would love your feedback

PLAYERS OUT

smalling
callum evans
fellaini
Wilson

PLAYERS IN

pogba (this might be a little ambitious but lets see what budget i get)
John stones

New First team

GK de gea - valdez

DR Rafael - Danilo

DL Luke Shaw - Lucas Digne

DC Balanta - Rojo

DC Jones - John Stones

MC SUPPORT James ward prowse - Pogba
MC DEFEND blind - kranevitter

AMC Rooney - Herrera

AMR Di Maria - Mata

AML Depay - Januzaj

STC RVP - Kane

ok plans changed ever so slightly fellaini and wilson were sold as planned however i decided to keep smalling as well as buying stones. Also my plan to buy pogba was thwarted by the players demands in wages and his agents demands in fees so I ended up buying koke. I really wanted a big name signing which i think i now have. I also signed a 16 year old german striker who looks like he could go on to be a long term super star.

Last edited:
3rd season January Update

Only major activity here is the departure of RVP. An offer came in for him from real madrid and i decided with his advancing years it was a good chance to cash in on him plus i have plenty of options in that posistion and only play with 1 up top.

also this season i have changed my tactics i no longer have the AMC behind the 2 strikers and instead run with a dmc behind the 2 CMS

this ment i no longer had room for RVP and Rooney together so was another reason to let RVP go