Shahzal

Reaction score
So I switched from FM10 to FM11, and tbh FM11 looks ten times better, but worse.
I started with united, got 26-29 mill and then Made my own new tactic and every single match I have lost, or drawn, I just won one match against spurs which was a cup game.
I have tried downloading tactics and tried using them but they wont work ,for example the compact rigid attacking chelsea tactics, i have won every single match with real madrid on fm10 using that tactic , but here i only manage to score one goal which comes in at 70+ minutes , and then I concede.
I have uploaded my tactic that im using ,so if anyone can have a look at it and tell me what im doing wrong or why im losing ,or is it a bug or wat?
And if you can modify the tactic and make it better so that I can win or atleast draw please do so :)
Thanks! oh and im new to fm , but its frustrating to draw against bhirmingham city and everton..

The first tactic is mine, the second one was downloaded from here - fm base, and i just changed one or 2 things in the tactic.

My lineups are :
VDS goalie
Evra left back
Vidic cb
Ferdinand cb
Rafael right back
Valencia right wing
Paul Scholes mid
Darren Fletcher mid
Nani left wing
Rooney attack
Berbatov. attack

my mid changes into carrick / anderson /
leftwing changes to giggs / p.pibbati (guy i bought )

@ Wonder manager, I did try out most of the tactics on the forum,..

@Raikan , I did use yours but I was losing 1-0 to chelsea, and then I had to go so I quit, will try it now :D

But is something wrong with my tactics? the one I uploaded ?
Cause it worked wonders on real madrid..

First match competitive match i played i F**ked Chelsea up like 5-0 5-1 ;) not lying or cheating :p just my tactic ahaa

Care to tell me which tactics u are using?

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

Using Raikans Tactic ,
VS Spurs (Away)

VDS
EVRA
EVANS
VIDIC
J Oshea
Hargreavs
Carrick
Anderson
NANI
VALENCIA
BERBATOV
(Rooney - Giggs injured, rafeal red card)

0-0 Half time rating all are above 6, mostly 6.9 , 0-0

1-0 , lost :/

This sucks , fm10 is better.

I could post up my tactic :p but its still not perfect even though im unbeaten so far :p

you need to make sure that the team blend to the formation all through pre-season on intensive formation training to give you a chance of winning

i find fm2011 easier, using my 4-1-2-1-2 tactic i made i have won the uefa cup Portuguese league, league cup and cup along with the European super cup in my first season. in my second i won the CL European super cup Portuguese league,league cup super cup and cup

you cant just change tactic every game and expect it to work instantly mate it takes a while for them to gel and get used to the tactic ;) try putting different tactics in the match preparation to get them practising it.

I could post up my tactic :p but its still not perfect even though im unbeaten so far :p

Please do post it.

you need to make sure that the team blend to the formation all through pre-season on intensive formation training to give you a chance of winning

I did , pre season was great infact. I just don't understand what happened :/

i find fm2011 easier, using my 4-1-2-1-2 tactic i made i have won the uefa cup Portuguese league, league cup and cup along with the European super cup in my first season. in my second i won the CL European super cup Portuguese league,league cup super cup and cup

Instead of bragging about what you won , post your tactic here.

you cant just change tactic every game and expect it to work instantly mate it takes a while for them to gel and get used to the tactic ;) try putting different tactics in the match preparation to get them practising it.

Yea ur right , I did put them in the match perp.

I tired Jp woddys tactic ,and won 3-0 and 1-0 , but my players keep on getting injured.
Well..

Ill go on my Game later to and post it up for ya when i get to January so i can tweak it where its needed :p

Theres a tactic i downloaded yesterday called "Sexy Tactic" or something like that, it working all right for me :)

Now with the right tactics - goals galore and jp woddys tactic, im winning almost every match, but lost 2-1 to liverpool ,since rooney is injuired, berba is sold, v.der sar is poor , very poor form dont know why but he dint even coneded before that game, rooney injured for another 3-6 months i think, this is his 6th injury and its only the 2nd half of the season , and this is the 3rd time he has broken hes right leg. :mad:

And nani missing the penalty against liverpool that made me loss the leauge cup - final D:

Well atleast but they will generally start getting their big win margins after the whole team has gelled to the Tactic thats what mine has been doing lately as i just won recently 6-2 against Spartak Moscow :p

My highest win was 7-1 , or 7-0 cant remember against blackburn :D

Mine is like 9-0 against Blackpool on another save :D