timrobbins

Reaction score
Hi,
I got United first season and now I am second after 20 matches but my performance in matches are not very well, I usually win, but with scores like 2-1, 1-0, 2-0, also with poor player ratings.

4-3-2-1
2xCB(auto) + 2xCD(defense, one is more agressive)

BWM(def) + DLP(sup)

IF(sup) + Shadow striker + IF(sup)

F9

- fluid, attacking
- husstle oponents, much higher tempo, play wider, use offside trap, exploid the flanks, roam from possitions, more direct passing, move into box, run at defence

Im not saying my team is bad, but its not what I imagine. Also Im not a fan of downloading the tactics, so for me is better to ask and improve one that I have created. Can u see some mistakes made by me?

Last edited:
Do away with the false 9 and try poacher or something more aggressive. If you want to keep the false 9 try putting your IF on attack duty and exploit the middle.

if you have inside forwards, F9 is great, a poacher just sits there, ut false 9 disrupts the defenders for the IF's to pass through balls of to shoot. if you want a poacher, use a Winger/Winger or Winger/Inside forward combination.

if you have inside forwards, F9 is great, a poacher just sits there, ut false 9 disrupts the defenders for the IF's to pass through balls of to shoot. if you want a poacher, use a Winger/Winger or Winger/Inside forward combination.

Ok but I have little problem with Rooney in SS postition, he is not playing good, everytime he loses the ball. And when I read other posts about him, lot of people said that he is perfect in that position.