Unknown players increases in value

Tom7777

Reaction score
Have you made any signings that your staff all said was pointless that turned out to out to be genious? for example i signed eric boakye for £100k & my assistant told me to withdraw the bid but i didnt & after 1 season he is scoring for fun & is worth £5.5m! I play 4-1-3-2 with him & torres upfront. Hes playing so well sergio aguero is sat on the bench at the moment haha

Yup...happens often and it's really annoying me.....for Verratti they said that I should withdraw my bid of £150k cos he wasn't good enough...2 seasons later, worth £9m and playing in my first team....but i've learnt to just ignore what my scouts and assistant managers say...they're always wrong....

Yup...happens often and it's really annoying me.....for Verratti they said that I should withdraw my bid of £150k cos he wasn't good enough...2 seasons later, worth £9m and playing in my first team....but i've learnt to just ignore what my scouts and assistant managers say...they're always wrong....

Yeah, I think everyone has a pretty similar Verratti story. :D I know I do.

However besides Verratti, Joe Mattock was massive on my Liverpool save. Sold Fabio Aurelio and signed him on loan, my *** man had a stroke when I offered 1.5 mil to make it a full on transfer. By the end of the year he was England's #1 Full back and scored a screamer in the WC final. <)

I havnt got veratti but everyone on hes raving about him so il have a look for him tomorrow i think & il look for that joe mattock guy but i reccommend boakye but i think hes a regen cos on other saves when i try to sign him he doesnt exist

I havnt got veratti but everyone on hes raving about him so il have a look for him tomorrow i think & il look for that joe mattock guy but i reccommend boakye but i think hes a regen cos on other saves when i try to sign him he doesnt exist

Hmm, sounds like a regen. But, good eye! Gotta love regen deals like that.

Yeah, Mattock is a LWB for West Brom. You can sign him on loan for 675k or just buy him outright for 1.5-2.5 mil. I would suggest loan him first, because he doesn't always gel quite right and then his performance really suffers.

I will try him on loan cos i spent all my transfer budget on aguero & jovetic but i need a backup left back & by the way what season is he that price?

Oh im in 11-12 but il look & see what hes like on my game

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Does anyone else know any left backs that are cheap in season 2011-2012 & develop into world class players

he might not be world class but is extremerly good and prettyy young

Lee Wallace - Lb - Hearts - Scotland

hes normally cheap.. ive seen him go to teams like weder bremen, bayern leverkusen, even valencia..

have a look at him.

I signed Jacob Mellis from chelsea to celtic on the free. Stuck him on the bench and gave him a few european matches, loaned him out second season. 3rd season sold him for 6 million, nothing major but hes not well known and for a free transfer it was a good deal.