Reaction score
Are there any players you have signed without knowing anything about them or ever heard of and have been quality for you?

Dudu the brazilian RW bought for like 6M for my spurs save and he got 17 assists first season. Even second season im currently in hes gets better hes 24 too.

I've been playing mostly at Championship level, bringing in young players on loan from Premier League and other top clubs alongside the better players that I inherited at my Everton and now Sheffield Wednesday squads. Here are the better players I have had:

Cameron Humphreys - D(C) - Limited Defender - Manchester City U21s
Callum Slattery - M(C) - Roaming Playmaker - Southampton U18s ("The new Glenn Hoddle")
Ryan Ledson - M(C) - Deep Lying Playmaker - Everton U21s (low stamina, though)
Kristoffer Olsson - M/AM(C) - Advanced Playmaker - FC Midtjylland
Julian Brandt - M/AM(R) - Winger - Bayer Leverkusen
Patrick Roberts - M/AM(RLC) - Winger/Inside Forward - Manchester City (on loan at Celtic in first season - "The new Chris Waddle")

Liam Palmer at right-back was already at Sheffield Wednesday. He's a bit older but quality and a good choice for captain. Rob Hall begins the game at MK Dons. He was already at Wednesday when I got here and he's a regular creator and scorer of goals whether I play him as an old-fashioned Left Winger or as an Inside Forward from the right.

More of a forgotten man than one we've never heard of, but Calum Chambers was transfer listed by Arsenal in my game so I took him to Everton in the Championship where he was brilliant. He since moved on to Manchester United and is now an England regular.

Last edited:
LOL... I would never done something it's just crazy

I always inspect players before buying them :)

Daniel Williams who was released by Reading at the start of the game. Signed him for Concord Rangers in the Vanarama South. Scores about every 1.3 games!