(unoffical) Fm update v 10.2.2

• Thread starter Thread starter chris22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 7K
Think I'll wait for the new patch. Good work though Chris.

FM UPDATE 10.2.3 PREVIEW
Crystal Palace -10 Points Deduction Now in New Update

crystalpalace10points.png

By chris2255 at 2010-01-28

this may sound stupid but im just enquiring wether you have to download both of the files that are availible at the top of the screen??

this may sound stupid but im just enquiring wether you have to download both of the files that are availible at the top of the screen??

No, the top file is just transfer updates. The second is the same as the first link but with about 6000 player updates as well.

No, the top file is just transfer updates. The second is the same as the first link but with about 6000 player updates as well.

what are the player updates like are they exaggerated or quite belivable

They are okay, I couldn't really tell the difference. Why not just download it and have a look for yourself?

The Playes I Have Updated I havent Adjusted To The Exstream
Exsample Player X Has Current Ability 150 I Have Adjusted Two 153 Thats The Adjustments I Have Done To Players
Been Testing The Player Updates There No Diffirence

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:06 PM ----------

i have made decision am releasing one version just a transfer update no players stats will be updated i will let you guys edit players stats if you whant to

Yeah if you just release one with player/staff transfers changed and also Birmingham with more money :)

Think I might use this one with Palace. 10 point deduction sounds like a challenge.

i need help with the chirs smalling transfer has he joined man utd now and been load back to fulham to the summer or is it a furture transfer i have set him has future transfer at the moment

It's a future transfer to go through in the summer mate :)

Nice mate. Out of curiosity, how do you do the point deductions on the editor?

More transfers for you which I hope you put on:

Richie Partridge - Stockport (FREE)
Danny Swailes - Stockport ( FREE)
Jemal Johnson - Stockport (LOAN)
Jabo Ibehre - Stockport (LOAN)
David Perkins - Stockport (LOAN)
Mat Sadler - Stockport (LOAN)
George Donnely(sp) - Stockport (LOAN) one month

I will download when the windows closed so all the transfers are done if thats what your doin

More transfers for you which I hope you put on:

Richie Partridge - Stockport (FREE)
Danny Swailes - Stockport ( FREE)
Jemal Johnson - Stockport (LOAN)
Jabo Ibehre - Stockport (LOAN)
David Perkins - Stockport (LOAN)
Mat Sadler - Stockport (LOAN)
George Donnely(sp) - Stockport (LOAN) one month

I will download when the windows closed so all the transfers are done if thats what your doin

i have done all them transfers

i carn't wait for friday for this update i just whant to thank you chris for all your time and hard work in to these updates

Back